Here is the first episode of the series Class of the week which will consist in offering you each week a personalized weapon class by me. For this first episode, I suggest the Bal-27 class.
Weapons and accessories
Primary weapon: Bal-27
Primary weapon accessories:
- Ergonomic handle: allows you to look through the viewfinder faster.
- Front grip: limits the recoil of the weapon.
- Large capacity charger: increases the capacity of each charger.
Secondary weapon: none
- Asset 1: featherweight (allows you to run faster).
- Asset 2: none.
- Strengths 3: stealthy impulse (you don't get spotted when you use your Exo's movements), toughness (you flinch less when you get hit).
Exo-skill and launcher
- Exo-skill: none
- Exo-launcher: Semtex (time explosives).
- Joker 1: Thirst for trumps 3 (allows you to take a second trump 3).
- Joker 2: Main over-equipped (allows you to take a third main weapon accessory).
- Joker 3: none.
- Dot Series 1: Drone (unmanned aerial vehicle that marks enemies on the minimap).
- Point streak 2: strategic package (drops a package that contains a random streak bonus).
- Point series 3: warbird (remotely piloted aerial attack vehicle).
- Point series 4: none.