Today we are going to see one of the metal workers: the blacksmith. Be sure to check out the Crafting Mini Guide before reading this article. For information specific to the Blacksmith (locations, spells), consult his arsenal sheet.
Quite complementary with the gunsmith, do not hesitate to assemble them together for more ease.
As you already know, no matter what class you are going to take on FFXIV: ARR, you will have to complete a quest every 5 levels giving you gils, experience as well as a tool (primary or secondary ) and equipment.
Here is the list of quests to complete:
- Lv 1: 1 Copper Ingot
- Lv 5: 3 Cross Purlin Hammer
- Nv 10:12 Rivets And Bronze
- Lv 15: 1 Spathe and 1 Bronze Labrys Pointed
- Lv 20: 1 Crossed Iron Purlin Hammer set with a materia of your choice
- Lv 25: 1 HQ Steel Ingot
- Lv 30: 1 Plume Hatchet HQ
- Lv 35: 1 Bhuj Steel HQ
- Lv 40: 1 HQ Sheathed Crow Hammer
- Lv 45: 1 Cobalt Fists, 1 Bacchanal Du Boucanier HQ and XNUMX Shamshir HQ
- Lv 50: 1 Espafut HQ set with a Hard-hitting Barbary Materia III
Place of mandates
- Acts 1-5: Red Rooster farm - Bass Noscea
- Nv 10: The swift - Western wedding
- Nv 15: Port-aux-Ales - Western Noscea
- Nv 20: Quarry mill - Southern forest
- Nv 25: Quarry mill - Southern forest
- Nv 30: Costa del Sol / Eastern Noscea
- Nv 35: Observatoire - Coerthas
- Nv 40: White Ridge Post - Coerthas
- Nv 45: Find of Saint Coinach - Mother Dhona
List of mandates
No specific advice to give you for this discipline. Some items are needed to build the gunsmith and vice versa. So try to make a battle plan to best save your mandates and your resources.
Alternatively, you can also use theGames Managers tool regarding warrants to calculate how many items you need per tier!
To your anvil!