It's been a little over a week since the Battlefield Hardline beta ended and the developers have learned a lot from the community about their game. So without further ado, here are the changes.
- Many players have found movement slow in the game. Base speed has been increased by 10% and an additional 10% when running with a handgun.
- The suppression was too pronounced for the players at the camera level. Now the aiming point is no longer affected by camera shake but your assessment of the situation is.
- The survivalist gadget (personal resurrection) was deemed too powerful and will now allow you to come back with 1 hit point after 5 seconds.
- On the map to which we were entitled during the beta, two points have been changed: first, the stairs should no longer send you into the wall (acceleration problem), and now, the crane will make people shake less. cameras while falling.
- A new icon can now be used to determine whether an objective is high or not.
- The team is working on special vehicles like tank trucks, plus they would like to introduce the handbrake into the game.
- To unbind a vehicle or force passage, the team would like to implement a mechanic that will allow this by doing a melee attack, much like ships in Battlefield 4.
- The vehicles were deemed too resistant. They are now more vulnerable at the rear.
- The development team is considering adding an icon to indicate to members of the same team that the bag carrier is in a vehicle.
Any changes that you think are wise?