Dark Brotherhood, the next content addition planned for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, is illustrated in a first video:
In this new pack, our character will be able to join the Dark Brotherhood and become an assassin. Quests (repeatable or not), bosses, group dens and various items are on the program, as well as the highly anticipated Anvil Heart and Kvatch areas, which can be visited for the first time since The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
Base game update features and content
- Removed Veteran Ranks
- Poisoning, for those who want to be particularly vicious with their enemies
- Navigation among title blocks for character names
- Character name display for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Block items to prevent accidental deconstruction of your most valuable possessions
- Other improvements and new features to the group finder, including making sure the group is ready, a voting system to kick a member, and an update to the queue time.
- Numerous updates to the Crown Store, with additional character slots, the ability to rename a character, preview patterns and hats
- Craft bags for ESO Plus members
- Item Trait Improvements and Adjustments
- Cyrodiil overall performance improvements
- Upgraded Sanctum Ophidia Trial with a rebalance and the addition of Veteran and Normal modes
- Improved fairness of combat and gameplay abilities, including the Guild of Warriors, Vampires and Stamina skills line
Additionally, they made a number of changes and improvements to previous DLC game packs, including a new neighborhood capture system and a dungeon rebalance in Imperial City.
What are your favorite places in these regions?