Following the maintenance on Tuesday, December 9, a new update has been deployed. The latter fixes issues with rankings of events, performance of party tools, accumulation of the skill Death Arrow and many others.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed all remaining issues where in some areas you could find yourself teleported to your starting area as if you had crossed zone boundaries.
Combat and Gameplay
- Death Arrow: Fixed an issue where the healing reduction from this skill would stack with itself.
Exploration and Objects
- Fixed an issue where the bonuses for Block Cost Reduction Rings were not updating correctly when equipping or removing them.
Dungeons and Groups
- Fixed an issue where Trial of the Week would change too early. This issue resulted in many awards being issued incorrectly to groups in the leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue where the Trial of the Week leaderboard did not show completion times.
- Note: This issue only occurred if the Dragonstar Arena was set as Trial of the Week.
- Group tools
- Fixed an issue reducing the effectiveness of the Party Tool. This will correct cases where a large number of people in the tool had not yet been assigned to a group.
- Fixed an issue where the sound would loop during the fight against the Mantikora in Sanctum Ophidia.