CORRECTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- The lantern effect of Scrolls of the Ancients no longer disappears when the wearer uses their vampiric skill Mistform.
- You can no longer use Lightning Quickness while carrying Scroll of the Ancients.
Combat and Gameplay
- Fixed an issue with the Bat Cloud skill so that it would no longer stack. A new use resets the duration.
- Reduction Lowered the cost reduction per vampiric skill slice.
- Reduced the movement speed bonus of Mistform.
- Fixed an issue where the speed bonus was permanently granting.
Dungeons and Groups
- Dark Shadow Caves: Fixed an issue where bosses were granting more loot than intended.
Inventory and bank
- Reduced the cost of listing an item in the Guild Store.
- Reduced the tax levied on the sale of an item in the Guild Store.
- Significant reduction in the cost of sending cash on delivery.
- Fixed the proportional COD sending rate, which was not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue that still caused you to pay the proportional rate for the COD shipment, even if the recipient's name was not valid.
- Fixed an issue with a memory leak causing performance issues in Cyrodiil.
- Removed translation tracking traces for items in Guild Stores.
- Future uncertain: we can systematically interact with Slicer.
- Cut the Bridges: You can now use all three portals and fight High Matriarch Estre.
- Queen's Rituals: Queen Ayrenn will now arrive at her destination, allowing you to progress the quest.
- A thorny situation: Captain Astanya will no longer be stuck, blocking your quest.
- The Final Assault: You can now light the last brazier.
- Reason of the Heart: Stibbons will now pass through the door at the back of the cave, which advances the quest.
- Mine the Kwamas: You can now complete the quest phase for "Clear the Harvest Hall" when all the monsters in the room are dead.
- In search of visions: the imp always appears to open the portal.
- The prismatic core: portals will appear systematically.
- Rallying Cry: You can interact with Shaza and advance the quest.
- Seeking Guardians: Fixed an issue that was playing the voiceover in the wrong language.
- Fort Sèvenorie Sèvenoire: you will find Maeroth in the designated place.
- Scars Are For Life: You can now face the Hunters in a duel to advance the quest.
- Report to Marbruk: You will no longer have a hard time completing "Full Heart Strike" before "Report to Marbruk".
- Lunehenge Rift: Key to Conflict and Key to Discord now appear when the corresponding enemy is defeated, and you can free all prisoners.
- Reclaiming the Pass: You can now interact with Indaenir.
- Witch of Silitar: Fixed an issue where reconnecting or crashing during Aranias demo could block your progress.
- Dark Mist: Now you'll find Mel Adrys right where you want him to be.
- Circus of Merry Slaughter: You will now be able to interact with Valaste and find Sheogorath.
- Fulfill His Destiny: Guardian Celonron's spirit will now appear when asked to kill him.
March of the Camarde
- Moonlit Dust: Black Mane will no longer reset in the middle of combat, preventing quest progress.
- On the Threshold: You can now interact with Gnolas and the crystal.
- The first step: you will no longer get stuck in the “Attend the ceremony” phase.
- Story of a traitor: the king and the general will no longer disappear without warning.
- Clarity: Shackle Crystals will now spawn when expected.
- Godrun's Dream: Fixed an issue that caused monsters to spawn at a different difficulty level than expected for Silver and Gold players.
- Fixed an issue that interrupted the officers chat channel. Typing / officer1 will now send a message to all officers in your first guild as expected.