Who says update says patch-notes, and that's good, here is the update 1.0.8.
Combat and Gameplay
- Fixed an issue that allowed werewolves to use Devour multiple times on the same corpse.
- Fixed a memory leak related to graphics.
- Fixed a memory leak related to animation.
- Among the Indomitable: You can now go past the “Be initiated” phase.
- Walking the Distant Shores: Septima Tharn will no longer get stuck in the world.
- Breaking Shackles and Army of Meridia: If you have these two quests, you can now talk to Vanus Galerion and progress them both, as intended.
- Vanus Unleashed: The Vanus Galerion screening always appears for you.
- Ruthless Vengeance: If you're in a party, you should no longer have a problem burning ships.
- Scourge Spreaders: If Captain Diiril gets stuck and cannot be attacked anymore, he will reappear at his starting point.
- Snow and Flame: Thane Mera Darkshore now spawns in the correct location.
- Eyes of Azura:
- Irrai will no longer be able to get stuck and become unreachable.
- You can now interact with the letter on the table.
- Cadwell's Money: You can now always discover your first oratory and go to the start of your first unlocked alliance.
- Restore the Silvenar: Sorcerers will no longer run away in conversation, which previously prevented you from advancing the quest.
March of the Camarde
- The Illuminated Path: The quest no longer resets if you get too far ahead of the Silvenar and the Green Lady.
- Dream Walk Into the Heart of Darkness: Killing the Skeletons will now advance the quest.
- The Tomb Under the Mountain: If Hakra gets stuck, the boss scene will reset for you to progress.
- Creation of a new map for the summit of Trolhetta in the Breach.