Today we will see the one that feeds the adventurers: le cuisinier. Be sure to check out the Crafting Mini Guide before reading this article. For information specific to the Cook (locations, spells), consult his arsenal sheet.
I was forbidden to make a misogynistic joke so I wouldn't do it but you all know what it is!
As you already know, no matter what class you are going to take on FFXIV: ARR, you will have to complete a quest every 5 levels giving you gils, experience as well as a tool (primary or secondary ) and equipment.
Here is the list of quests to complete:
- Lv 1: 1 Maple Syrup
- Lv 5: 1 Grilled Trout
- Lv 10: 2 Grilled Dodo Slice
- Lv 15: 1 Miqo-skewer Of Meat
- Lv 20: 1 Prunes
- Lv 25: 1 Ibex Steak HQ
- Lv 30: 1 HQ Smoked Raptor Slice
- Lv 35: 1 Ratatouille HQ
- Lv 40: 1 Blood Currant Tart HQ and 1 Fish Pastry HQ and 1 Chamomile Tea HQ
- Nv 45: 1 gratin Dzemael HQ
- Lv 50: 1 Young Triton Steak HQ and 1 Buffalo Stew HQ and 1 Galette Des Rois HQ and 1 Triton Quiche Hunter Style HQ
Place of mandates
- Acts 1-5: Red Rooster farm - Bass Noscea
- Nv 10: The swift - Western wedding
- Nv 15: Port-aux-Ales - Western Noscea
- Nv 20: Quarry mill - Southern forest
- Nv 25: Quarry mill - Southern forest
- Nv 30: Costa del Sol / Eastern Noscea
- Nv 35: Observatoire - Coerthas
- Nv 40: White Ridge Post - Coerthas
- Nv 45: Find of Saint Coinach - Mother Dhona
List of mandates
Do not hesitate from level 30 to make Bags of HQ corn flour because the mandate is not very expensive to make and the experience / price ratio is quite low. For my part, I made from level 30: Bags of corn flour and Galette des rois.
Alternatively, you can also use theGames Managers tool regarding warrants to calculate how many items you need per tier!
To your stove! And don't forget your oven mitts so you don't get burned!