Thursday, April 14, 2016, a brand new update was implemented, bringing many adjustments and most importantly, the launch of the very first season of PvP mode "The Feast".
As a reminder :
- [2.0] - only requires the base game At Realm Reborn.
- [3.0] - content requires access rights to the Heavensward extension.
- [2.0] [3.0] Requires the base game and the expansion to have access to all the content.
[2.0] [3.0] Adjustments have been made to the actions.
[2.0] The immobilization time after using the Healing Wind Transcendence or Empyrean Flood adrenaline blast has been reduced.
[2.0] [3.0] Adjustments have been made to all PvP combat modes.
- The amount of damage causing interrupting spells / actions now varies based on a character's level and average item level. As a result, the casting of spells and certain actions is interrupted by an amount of damage independent of the maximum health.
- The PvP action Emancipation is now available to superineurs / ninja.
- Adjustments have been made to actions in PvP combat only.
- Adjustments have been made to PvP actions.
[3.0] Additions and adjustments have been made to The Feast.
- Season 1 has started.
- It will last until the maintenance used to implement update 3.35.
- At the end of the season, players in the top 100 places in their data center's solo and team rankings will receive a piece of furniture and / or one or more pieces of equipment as a reward. In addition, players will each obtain an accessory determined by their rank if they finish the season in one of the following: bronze, silver, gold, platinum or diamond.
- The number of players awarded may vary for each ranking (solo / team) of the various data centers in the event of a tie.
- Season 1 rankings will be posted online shortly.
- They can be viewed on The Lodestone and from the game using a button and code located at the following location:
- Character → PvP Profile → The Feast
- Rankings will be released starting on Day 1 of Season XNUMX.
- The leaderboard access button is only available for Windows and Mac versions.
- The automatic grouping algorithm has been adjusted to match players with close ranks.
- The reduction in PvP score in the event of defeat has been mitigated for the Bronze and Silver ranks to improve the chances of promotion for affected players.
- The activation conditions and the effect of Heavy Medals have been changed to adjust its influence on the course of combat.
- The adrenaline gauge filling has been sped up to make battles more dynamic.
[2.0] [3.0] In the PvP combat modes below, the adrenaline gauge now continues to fill even when the character is no longer in the combat phase.
- The Feast / The Border Ruins (deletion)
- The Deep Rock (invasion)
[3.0] The accuracy required for attacks to hit enemies has been lowered for subsequent dungeons.
- The Antitour
- The Remains of the City of Amdapor (brutal)
[3.0] Adjustments have been made to the enemies of the Alexander - The Wrist of the Son (Sadistic) raid to reduce the difficulty.
- The number of mines in the Hidden Minefield attack has been reduced.
- The damage dealt by the Super Charge attack of the Shatterer's aftershocks has been reduced.
- The damage dealt by the Ultra Powerful Plasma attack of the β Mighty Plasmas has been reduced.
- The health of Midan gunners has been reduced.
- Whirlwind's health has been reduced.
- Reduced damage dealt by Shattering Lightning and Shattering Wave attacks.
- The Crystal Tower - Ancient maze
- The Crystal Tower - Syrcus Tower
- The Crystal Tower - Dark World
[2.0] Game startup has been made more stable for the Mac version.
- The following issues have been fixed.
- In Shatterbelt Island, a character would occasionally fall KO'd after being caught and released by an arm of the Kraken.
- In Alexander - The Arm of the Son (sadistic), it happened that the sturm dolls self-destruct immediately after appearing.
- In the Alexander - The Arm of the Son (sadistic) raid, it happened under certain conditions that more engine oils than expected appeared.
- The description of the PvP action Emancipation was incorrect.
- The effect of the action remains unchanged.
- When the log filter settings in the Character Setup menu were changed with the controller, the controller sometimes did not respond correctly.
- When the key assignment was changed with the joystick, it was sometimes not possible to go back when choosing the key.
Other miscellaneous issues have also been fixed.