This morning there was a small update fixing various bugs and incorrect descriptions.
- Monk action "Sanitation" could be used before the "Fifth chakra" status was removed by the "Forbidden Chakra" action.
- Description of astromancer actions "Charity" et "Invalidation" was incorrect.
- Description of the Elementalist / White Mage Trait "Improved Medica " was incorrect.
- Rowena's House of Splendor NPC "Collectibles Expert" had occasionally crashed the game client.
- It happened that the trophies (PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®4 versions) cannot be obtained:
Beginnings in carpentry / Beginnings in metallurgy / Beginnings in armory / Beginnings in goldsmithing / Beginnings in tannery / Beginnings in sewing / Beginnings in alchemy / Beginnings in kitchen Wood enthusiast / Forge enthusiast / Armor enthusiast / Jewel enthusiast / Jewel enthusiast Leather / Textile Enthusiast / Potions Enthusiast / Furnace Enthusiast * After the patch, if a player has met all the requirements to get the trophy, they will get it after making a crafting item.
- The following headgear was not appearing correctly when worn by female Ao Ra characters:
Ash Mask / Ash (Lapis Lazuli) Mask / Ethereal Ash Mask / Ethereal Ash (Lapis Lazuli) Mask / Monoa Mask / Demagogue Mask / Game Bird Mask / Maelstrom Sergeant Mask / Immortal Sergeant Mask / Sergeant of the Order's Mask / Sanctified Chestnut Mask of Healing / Sanctified Chestnut Mask of Aiming / Ex-half-mask / Ex-half-mask in yew / Ex-half-mask in oak / Ex-half-mask in willow / Ex-half-mask in walnut
- The icon color was incorrect for the "White Summer Tanga".
- The following object names were incorrect:
Before: White summer tank top
After: Charcoal summer tank top
Front: White summer shorts
After: Charcoal summer shorts
- The item name "High Roller Bard" was incorrect when checking Companion Equipment from the "Character" menu.