After talking about the factions and then a bit of everything, the questions and answers return to the official Elder Scrolls Online site with this week an update on the fights.
I invite you to read the entire article for all the answers but here is a summary of the information given:
- flexible targeting:
- need to face
- impossibility for another character to intervene once a target is locked.
- only possibility for the target: dodge roll (usable by all) or escape movement
- healer side: area of effect or cone healing, inability to target an ally
- archers side: compulsory targeting, charged attack (more damage by keeping the left button pressed)
- no attacks linked only to a situation (just more effective attacks)
- no obligation to have a classic format (dps / tank / healer) for dungeon groups
- start of PvP level 10
- experience and loot granted to all participants in a fight
- armor linked to special bonuses (with the possibility of mixing them):
- light: spells, magic regeneration
- intermediate: vigor (dodge), stealth
- heavy: healing bonus, cashing
- a character is defined by:
- its abilities in the shortcut bar
- its consumables
- his health / magic / vigor point allocations
- his weapons / armor
- its distribution of skill points
We also learn that the first dungeon (I imagine), can be completed around levels 10-15 and is called the Fungal Caves!