Following this morning's maintenance, an update has been deployed. The latter mainly fixes issues related to quests and areas as well as some gameplay issues.
Combat and Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when one player throws a reflective skill and another throws a projectile back.
- The Thief's Mundus Stone's Critical Damage Chance bonus will no longer stack.
- Two weapons
- Quick Strikes (Blast Flurries morph): Fixed an issue where the attack speed bonus from this skill was mistakenly added to other attack speed bonuses.
- Two hands
- Critical Charge: Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in a charge animation while using this skill.
- Volley: Fixed an issue where the visual effects of this skill would stack and cause performance degradation.
- Light Armor
- Nullify: The shield value of this skill has been increased by 120%, but it no longer grants 50% damage reduction. Additionally, it now only absorbs damage from spell attacks.
- Fixed an issue where some large monsters would try to attack you before completing their spawn animation.
Dungeons and Groups
- Dungeon forbidden
- High Patriarch Rilis will no longer be aggressive towards you once your party is defeated.
- Veteran Braid
- Rock collapses during the boss fight with the Blood Spawn will now properly reset when the boss leaves the fight.
- Citadel of Hel Ra
- Fixed an issue with the Citadel of Hel Ra timer. We will continue to monitor the situation to identify any future issues.
- holy Ophidia
- Sanctum Ophidia now appears in the Group Finder.
- Fixed an issue where areas of water were invisible in Fort Skyscraper.
- The Prismatic Core: Fixed an issue where the portal to start the mission would sometimes only appear as a quest marker, but not in-game. We also fixed an issue where Merric could get stuck after the wave event , which prevented him from joining Aelif in order to continue the quest.
- Fixed an issue where Septima Tharn could get stuck in the Pillars of Far Shores, preventing quest progress.
- Call from Below: Anchorite Garmar no longer becomes invisible during combat.
- Known Issue: Anchorite Garmar no longer summons his zombies. This will be fixed in a future update.
- Counterattack: Fixed an issue where Star could disappear during the quest step where you have to follow her.
March of the Camarde:
- The Illuminated Path: Fixed an issue where the Green Lady would get stuck if she received too much damage.
- Two Moons Trail: Fixed an issue where you could get stuck outside the play area after climbing rocks.
- Craft Guardian: Fixed an issue where your Guardian would sometimes not fight other Guardians.
- Szeknorist will no longer instantly respawn.
- Celestial Rifts will now properly reset if monsters get stuck.
- Elemental Army: All party members can now enter the Air Sovereign's Room and help defeat the boss, as long as at least one member is at the correct stage of the quest.
- Call of the Warrior: All party members can now enter the Crypt of Tarish-Zi, as long as at least one member has the prerequisites to enter. We also fixed an issue where you could not be credited with Tarish-Zi's death if other members of your party progressed too fast in the quest.
- Moment of Truth: Dying while helping Durgroth find his sword will no longer prevent you from completing this quest.