Sejuani, Wrath of Winter, was also able to get a graphic overhaul and some changes to her playing skills.
To accentuate his character as a formidable barbarian, we have boosted the utility side of his skills, allowing him to play initiation tanks. With a powerful armor-generating passive, effective heaving, area damage, and slowing accompanying a revised and patched version of Ice Prison, Sejuani is furrier than ever.
- Passive: Ice Armor - Damaging a unit with a skill or basic attack grants Sejuani armor and reduces the slowing effects that affect him. If Sejuani already has Ice Armor, its duration increases.
- A: Arctic Assault - Bristle charges forward, knocking enemies into the air and dealing magical damage. The charge ends when an enemy champion has been thrown into the air.
- Z: Bane of the Blizzard - Sejuani's next basic attack deals bonus magic damage to the target and nearby enemies. Sejuani then uses his bane, dealing magic damage over time to nearby enemies. If this skill is reactivated, Sejuani immediately begins using his bane.
- E: Permafrost
- Passive: skills and basic attacks inflict Frost on enemies.
- active: all nearby enemies hit by Frost take magic damage and are Slowed.
- R: Ice prison - Sejuani propels bolas of frost in a straight line. If the projectile hits an enemy champion, it shatters, stunning the target and nearby enemies. If the bolas reach their maximum range, they burst and slow enemies. All opponents in the area of effect take magic damage.
Sejuani therefore remains the master of crowd controls, she even sees an addition throwing an enemy into the air!
► What do you think of this graphic redesign and its few rapid changes in skills?
Note that if you like ice cream, 3 skins have also just been released, they are:
- Volibear runique, 975 RP
- Ice dragon shyvana, 975 RP
- Black Ice Anivia, 1120 RP: New skill effects, new sounds and new animations.