The second ephemeral target, titled "The statesman" just announced!
This second ephemeral target will require players to assassinate a target in Sapienza and will be available starting on May 27th for a period of 48 hours! The latter requires to own the episode "Sapienza" or the pack "Complete Experience".
Little information from Square-Enix, the first ephemeral target, released on May 13, was killed by 53% of players having attempted the contract. Ephemeral targets now unlock new rewards in play, namely:
- Five ephemeral targets: Hitman Costume: Absolution.
- Ten ephemeral targets: Hitman Blood Money Costume.
Other rewards and costumes will be to be won as new ephemeral targets appear.
As a reminder, ephemeral targets meet a few rules and criteria:
- Each target will be unique.
- They will be available for a limited time.
- Currently available for 48 hours.
- Information about these will be limited.
- They will not appear highlighted via “Instinct Mode”.
- They will not appear on the map or on the minimap.
- No information on the location of the target will be given to players.
- A rigorous approach strategy will be necessary.
- You can only kill the target once.
- If the player fails during the mission (for example, if he is killed) the contract is definitively terminated.
- Once the time has elapsed, it will no longer be possible to perform the contract.