Crew skill type
Biochemistry is a crafting crew skill, you can only have one of this type per character.
- Fortresses & Conquests
With update 4.0, partners no longer have specific bonuses for team skills.
Now they have bonuses depending on your Influence level. Thus, for each level of Influence, your partner will benefit from:
- +1,5 Efficiency (reduces mission time)
- + 0,5% Critical Hit (increases chance of critical missions, granting you more materials, crafted items, or adding an upgrade slot)
For which classes?
This profession is intended for all classes because it is the craft of manufacturing a majority of consumables that can have all statistics and utilities (Tank / DPS / Healer)
- Manufacturing of Stimulants, Medipacs and Doping.
- Manufacture ofImplants.
- Crafting objects of conquest and fortresses allowing you to climb into the conquest rankings or get decorations (with Prefabs) for your fortress.
Recommended collection / mission skills
- Bioanalysis for collecting materials useful for the manufacture of consumables and equipment.
- diplomacy for the harvest of advanced components useful for the best plans and its other components for the construction of equipment and consumables.
Warning: these crew skills can be on another character if necessary because the components are transferable.
You can find Biochemistry Trainers at the following locations:
- Imperial / Republican Fleet
- Dromund Kaas (east of town) / Coruscante (in front of the senate in the basement)
- Makeb (Imperial / Republican Orbital Station)
- Rishi (Smugglers Market)