We have received new data from datamining. Please note, they are taken from the PTS which is not yet open. As a result, this data is very highly subject to future changes.
- All the main statistics will be replaced by a single municipality: "Mastery". objects and datacrons with old statistics will see them replaced by Mastery. Endurance is not affected by this change.
- The statistics "Critical index" and "Influx index" have been combined into one which will be called "Critical index" and will be found in tertiary statistics on sophistication and not on modules. The "Influx Index" statistic will be removed from the game.
Here is a table showing a comparison between the current component grade system and the new system.
Grade 11 materials are now Grade 8, and Grade 9 materials are now Grade 7.
The following materials will be converted into items, which can be sold for a few credits from the PnJ.
- Treasure hunt
- Prehistoric Artifact Fragment - Grade 3
- Fragment d'artefact alien - Grade 5
- Cristal d'Eralam - Grade 2
- Bondar Crystal - Grade 3
- Phond Crystal - Grade 5
- "Strain" bacteria - Grade 1
- Luminescent culture cell - Grade 2
- Toxic extract - Grade 2
- Unknown microorganism - Grade 3
- Blue Jelly - Grade 3
- Medicinal Fluid - Grade 3
- Cosmic Particle - Grade 4
- Inert Virus - Grade 4
- Agent "Quick-Growth" - Grade 5
- Red jelly - Grade 6
- "Psychoactive" component - Grade 5
- Neurochemical extract - Grade 6
- Viral residue - Grade 9
- Biological chemical compound - Grade 9
- Aluminum - Grade 1
- Laminate - Grade 1
- Plastoïde - Grade 2
- Chanlon - Grade 2
- Diatium - Grade 4
- Resinite - Grade 4
- Neutronium Grade 5
- Carbonite Amorphe - Grade 5
- Exquisite Yellow Crystal - Grade 1
- Precious jauen crystal - Grade2
- Immaculate Yellow Crystal - Grade 3
- Yellow "prystine" crystal - Grade 4
- Yellow "flaxless" crystal - Grade 5
- Orange Perfect Crystal - Grade 6
- Yellow Perfect Crystal - Grade 6
- Crystal impeccable Orange - Grade 9
- Impeccable Crystal Yellow - Grade 9
The following implant processors are deleted
- Single-Pulse Implant Processor
- D-Package Implant Processor
- Double-Pulse Implant Processor
- Advanced Power Implant Processor
- Rybcoarse Implant Processor
- Synth-net Implant Processor
- Perfect upari crystal
- Enriched Duracier
This list is not exhaustive :
- Advanced Heavy Armor 43 - Armor Crafting
- Advanced Versatile Armor 43 - Synthweaving
- Advanced Resistant Barrel 43 - Weapon Crafting
- Advanced Versatile Cannon 43 - Weapon Crafting
- Advanced Heavy Duty Handle 43 - Fireworks
- Advanced Versatile Handle 43 - Fireworks
- Advanced Lethal Module 43 - Cybernetics
- Advanced Warding Module 43 - Cybernetics
- Advanced Adept Sophistication 43 - Cybernetics
The upgrades, Headsets and consumables appear to be still in the works.
- Personal Conquest Goal - Strategic Resource Matrix
- ZL Hard Mode - Exotic Isotope Stabilizer
Most of the recipes have been updated to require pre-made components rather than traditional components. These prefabs will require two harvest components and two vendor components. Military Reserves will still require harvest components.
Most of the non-modifiable equipment and parts have been relocated and moved to an archive section of the skill window. Prototype Quality and Adaptable Armor have been added as a replacement. These items can be reverse engineered once to obtain a random Artifact quality blueprint.
We remind you, all this is taken from the datamining of a PTS not yet open, and not from an official source. All of this may therefore not be just a test, or it may be completely subject to change.