- Main capacities
- Artifact weapons
You can find the Druid preview article on the official blog!
The big news is that Coeur de Fauve is replaced by permanent affinities, granting a bonus according to our style of play and our needs:
- Affinity with balance
- Astral Influence: Increases the range of all spells, abilities, and auto attacks by 5 yards.
- Fierce affinity
- Feline Swiftness: Increases movement speed by 15%.
- Guardian Affinity
- Thick Hide: Reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- Affinity with catering
- Gift of Ysera: Constantly heals the druid, or his allies if he is at his maximum health points.
- Lunar Shard : A rapid beam of moonlight burns an enemy, inflicting low Arcane damage, then heavy Arcane damage over 18 seconds. Usable in the shape of a bear.
- Solar radiance : A rapid beam of sunlight burns an enemy, inflicting minor Nature damage, then heavy Nature damage over 14 seconds to the primary target and all enemies within 5 yards.
- Lunar strike : Triggers a lunar energy strike, inflicting heavy Arcane damage to the target, and minor Arcane damage to all enemies within 5 yards. Generates 15 Astral Power.
- Solar wrath : Hurls a sphere of solar energy at the target, inflicting moderate Nature damage. Generates 9 Astral Power.
- Stellar eruption : Hurls a wave of star energy at the target, inflicting massive Arcane damage. Also grants you Lunar Empowerment and Solar Empowerment, which respectively increase the damage of your next Lunar Strike or Solar Wrath by 30%. You can accumulate up to 3 Reinforcements of each type.
- Meteors : Summons waves of shooting stars at the targeted location. They damage enemies and inflict massive Astral damage over 8 seconds. Enemies caught under your Meteors take 30% more damage from your Moon Shards and Sun Shards.
- Mastery: Starlight : Increases the damage of Meteors and Starburst, and the effects of the Reinforcements they grant, by an additional 30% (with bonus in Mastery from items).
In addition, to show you how certain talents can build on these foundations, here is an example of a talent specific to the Balance druids:
- Blessing of the Ancients : Gain a Blessing of the Ancients, activating or switching one of the following two beneficial effects: Blessing of Elune - Increases the Astral Power generated by Solar Wrath and Moon Strike by 50%. Blessing of An'she - Grants 3 Astral Power every 2 seconds.
- Lambeau : Tears the target apart, inflicting moderate physical damage. Grants 1 combo point. Damage is increased by 20% against bleeding targets. While stealthed, Lambeau deals 20% more damage, and its critical strike chance is doubled.
- Scratch : Claw the target, dealing minor bleed damage, plus high bleed damage over 15 seconds. Reduces target's movement speed by 50% for 12 seconds. Grants 1 combo point. While stealthed, Rake also stuns the target for 4 seconds.
- Tearing : Finishing move that deals massive bleed damage over 24 seconds. Damage is increased with each combo point.
- Fierce bite Finishing move that deals damage for each combo point spent and consumes up to 25 additional energy points to increase damage by up to + 100%. When used on a target under 25% health, Ferocious Bite resets your Rip cooldown on the target. Double critical strike chance on bleeding targets.
- Omen of Clarity (Passive) : Your auto attacks have a chance to reduce the Energy cost of your next Feline Form ability by 100%.
- Primal Fury (Passive) : You gain an additional combo point when you get a critical hit with an attack that generates it. Damage over time cannot trigger this effect.
- Mastery: Razor claws : Increases damage caused by bleeding abilities of your Cat Form by 60% (with Mastery from items).
In addition, to show you how certain talents can build on these foundations, here is an example of talent specific to the Feral Druids:
- Shredded Wounds (Passive) : Your Rip, Rake, and Knock Abilities deal normal damage, but over 33% less time.
- Mutilation Mutilates the target, inflicting heavy Physical damage and reducing movement by 50% for 10 seconds. Deals 20% more damage to bleeding targets. Generates 5 rage points.
- Lacerate Lacerates the target, dealing moderate bleed damage, then additional moderate bleed damage over 15 seconds. Stackable up to 3 times. Lacerate has a 25% chance to reset Mangle cooldown.
- Rosser : Hits all enemy targets within 8 yards, dealing minor bleed damage and applying Lacerate for a moderate amount of damage for 15 seconds.
- Lunar Shard : A rapid beam of moonlight burns an enemy, inflicting Minor Arcane damage, then Major Arcane damage over 12 seconds. Usable in the shape of a bear.
- Ferpoil : Increases armor by 100% for 6 seconds. Multiple uses of this ability may overlap.
- Ursol brand : Reduces magic damage taken by 30% for 6 seconds.
- Frenzied Regeneration : Heals you over 6 seconds for 100% of the damage taken in the last 6 seconds (heals at least 5% of your maximum health).
- mastery : Guardian of nature : Increases your maximum health and healing received by 40% (with the Mastery bonus). Also increases your attack power by 20% (with Mastery from items).
Additionally, to show you how certain talents can build on these foundations, here is an example of a talent unique to Guardian druids:
- Slay and Rip (Passive) : Bleeding from your Lacerate ability also reduces damage you take, and increases damage you deal, by 3% per stack.
- mastery : Harmony : Your healing is increased by 10% for each Restoration over Time heal applied to your target.
- Healing touch : Heals a friendly target for a moderate amount of health.
- Recovery : Heals a friendly target for a moderate number of hit points, and another minor hit point over 12 seconds. Regrowth has a 60% chance to have a critical effect.
- Recovery : Heals the target for a moderate amount of health over 15 seconds.
- Flower of Life : Heals the target for a moderate amount of health over 10 seconds. When Flower of Life expires or is dispelled, the target is instantly healed for a moderate amount of health. Flower of Life can only be active on one target at a time.
- efflorescence : Grows a healing flower at the target location, healing three wounded allies within 10m for a moderate amount every 2 seconds for 30 seconds. Only one Efflorescence can be planted at any given time.
- Speedy recovery : Instantly heal a friendly target for a high number of hit points.
- Wild growth : Heals up to 6 wounded allies within 30m of the target, healing them for a moderate amount over 7 seconds. The amount of care, initially high, decreases over time.
- Seed of Life (Passive) : When you gain critical healing with the direct portion of Swift Mending, Mending, or Healing Touch, you plant a Seed of Life in your target. On the next attack on the target, the Seed of Life will flower and heal it for 50% of the initial healing.
- Omen of Clarity (Passive) : Flower of Life's periodic healing has a 4% chance to bring you into a state of Clear Ideas, making your next Recovery free.
In addition, to show you how certain talents can build on these foundations, here is an example of a talent specific to the Restoration druids:
- Big gesture : Increases the duration of all your heals over time applied to friendly targets within 60m for 10 seconds.
Artifacts are among the most powerful weapons for classes. Appearing with the Legion expansion, they can be obtained through epic storylines specific to classes and specializations.
Scythe of Elune
G'Hanir, the Mother Tree
Guide updated 20/11/2015 (Patch 6.2.3)