Currently on the test server, this new raid will arrive with 5.4 and offers 14 bosses. Thanks to the codex, we can know the name and some of the abilities of these future bosses who will make many players spend sleepless nights. However, some texts are still missing, the translations are not all done and some bosses do not even have their files yet.
- Immerseus : Tears of the Vale
- The Fallen Protectors
- Norushen : [PH]
- Sha of Pride : The Seventh Sha [PH]
- Galakras : Warlord Zaela's proto-drake [PH]
- Iron Juggernaut
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman : Haromm and Kardris trained thousands of shaman to whisper reverently to the elements to requisition their aid. The army of Garrosh, however, does not ask - they take what they desire in the name of the True Horde. Dark Shamanism forces the elements into servitude, twisting them into burned-out ash, corrupted waters, and toxic air.
- General Nazgrim : Once a grunt in service of the former warchief, Thrall, General Nazgrim rose quickly through the ranks after overwhelming victories in Grizzly Hills and the sunken city of Vashj'ir. Fiercly loyal to the Horde and bound by a rigorous code of honor and duty, Nazgrim will hold the line for his warchief until his dying breath.
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Garrosh Hellscream : Warchief of the True Horde
As I know you are probably wondering what these bosses look like, little video from the codex with the abilities and models!
In the Raid Tool, the raid is distributed in 4 wings requiring a minimum equipment of 500 iLvl (thank you Danao for the image):
- Gates of Retribution
- The Underhold
- Vale of Eternal Sorrows