The tannery transforms raw hides into sturdy, worked leather objects useful to all types of adventurers.
This small building can be installed on its stronghold from level 1. La Tannerie, as its name suggests, will offer items for leather workers. It is possible to assign a subject to it at level 2.
- With Leatherwork
- Without Leatherworking
- For everyone
An NPC sells Leatherworker recipes:
- Rare Armor Recipes, Epic Cloaks, and Pattern: Leather Renovation Kit: Gold
- Epic Armor: 1x Secret of Draenor
- Special items: 5x Secret of Draenor
- Epic Boosts: 15x Secret of Draenor
An NPC can create certain leatherworking items for us.
With Commands, you can get Burnished Leather for 5x Raw Beast Hide. It is also possible to obtain Sorcerous Earth or Sorcerous Water.
In order to be able to build this building, you have to complete a series of questlines that allow you to obtain the level 1 plan:
- Alliance : Awakening Shadows (the quest can be found in an item received, the Gift of the Draenei).
- Horde : Bladeblade loot (a chest is to be collected on the right after this quest returned).
Used to fulfill orders and produce leatherworking items.
The NPC of the Tannery gives a quest inviting to carry out our first order (quest which will be followed by a similar quest asking to carry out our second order).
Just bring 5x Raw Beast Hide to the Leatherworker's Assistant to complete our order and receive Burnished Leather. It is also possible to obtain Sorcerous Earth or Sorcerous Water.
Allows subjects with the Leatherworking trait to work here. These then give you a unique bonus. Also allows up to 14 commands simultaneously.
To get the level 2 blueprint, you must be level 96 or complete the Talador Outpost questline. The boss costs 750 gp or is free with the Outpost Building Assembly Notes obtained from completing the Outpost Quest.
Assigning a subject with the Leatherworking trait allows you to create tents with 25 raw animal hides.
- Alliance: Ornate Alliance Tent, High Elf Tent, Elune's Retreat
- Horde: Ornate Horde Tent, Blood Elf Tent, Orgrimmar Reaches
- Common: Beautiful Blue and Gold Tent, Beautiful Blue and Purple Tent, Beautiful Blue and Green Tent, Ironskin Tent, Outcast Tent, Enchanting Tent, Savage Leather Tent, Archmage's Tent, Brute's Tent , Resistant Tent, Crusader Tent, Patchwork Hut, Deathcloth Slum, Studded Nomad's Tent, Frightfully Hairy Tent, Voodoo Doctor's Slum, Simple Tent
A level 90 subject with Leatherworking has a 50% chance to double the results of orders. This goes to 100% if the subject is level 100.
Allows you to have up to 21 commands at a time.
To purchase the blueprint, you must first have completed the achievement Still Work! which asks to place 75 orders in our stronghold.
Thanks to Daydream
Feel free to send screenshots of your level 3 building!