A 500 MB patch has been available on Steam for a few hours! On the program, a lot of changes concerning the Battle Royale mode (the developers have also announced a special BR event this weekend) and various corrections and various additions to the basic mode of the game!
- Players who stay on the score screen for too long at the end of the round will be automatically logged out.
- The same goes for the player who wins a round, who will be automatically logged out after the victory event.
- Player tracking has been improved. There will no longer be an error preventing players from receiving rewards at the end of a round.
- You should no longer be able to find crafting items in spawn areas.
- Improved graphics of the map.
- The aiming point has been replaced by a cross.
- The speed of the .308 round has been reduced.
- The effect of gravity will be felt more with the .308, .223 and .45 rounds.
- The zoom of the .308 riffle round is increased to X5 magnification.
- Slight decrease in recoil when firing the AR15 without aiming.
- The recoil will be much less strong when firing using the sight with the AR15.
- You can hold your breath longer when aiming with a sniper's scope.
- Once your avatar was out of breath, the viewfinder tilted violently. The effect has been diminished.
- Each room now displays a life bar.
- Damaged vehicles will display a life bar if you are close enough to them.
- The Dew Collector now displays when it is full.
- Saline's crafts no longer generate empty water bottles.
- Barbed wire and spike traps are now arrow resistant.
- The crowbar allows you to quickly remove ovens and barbecues.
- Ovens and Barbecues are less resistant than before (less life points).
- Storage Containers can be destroyed. Be careful, destroying a chest also destroys the contents!
- New recipe: Demolition Hammer. We must use a Metal Pipe in the discovery tab. This tool is mainly used to quickly recover the structures installed.
- Zombies will now focus their attacks on vehicles rather than the players inside.
- If you are seated, you can now just press a movement key to get up.
In addition to these modifications, we will note the correction, as always, of many bugs!