With leveling occurring in 3.0, new operations, equipment, and more, Terminal missions have been adjusted.
A first Terminal gives us the following Litigation Areas missions:
- 20 basic distinctions : Galactic Conflict (Daily) (ZL 50 HM)
- 10 basic distinctions and 6 elites : Mission via the group finder (Weekly)
- 10 elites and 4 ultimates : 3 ZL tactics among the two new ones.
- 10 elites and 10 ultimates : 3 ZL HM niveau 60 (Tython, Korriban, Manaan et Rakata)
A second Terminal gives us the following operational missions:
- 15 basic distinctions : Operations Chamber of Eternity, Karragga Palace, Explosive Conflict
- 20 basic distinctions : Operations Nightmare From Elsewhere, Infamous Rogue Lair, Toborro's Court
- 30 basic distinctions : Operations Palace and Dread Fortresses. Priority Targets (Tatooine World Boss at Sector x)
- 10 Ultimate : Operation Classic
The two missions corresponding to the new operations have been set aside on a third terminal:
- Pests: 20 elite distinctions, 10 ultimate distinctions
- The Temple of Sacrifice: 20 elite distinctions, 10 ultimate distinctions
The missions have not been changed. We will therefore find:
- 100 ZdG and ZdG Classified distinctions : Daily 4 ZdG (Victory count x2).
- 200 ZdG and ZdG Classified distinctions : Daily 3 ranked ZdG won.
- 300 ZdG and ZdG Classified distinctions : Weekly 15 ZdG (Victory count x2).
- 400 ZdG and ZdG Classified distinctions : Weekly 9 ZdG ranked won.
- Introduction to Galactic Starfighter (Or the missions that follow).
You will find different terminals on the planets giving you access to these same missions. Their location is usually near operations or hot spots. In addition, additional terminals can be found in the main areas of each planet. There you will find daily / weekly mission terminals which will be there to give you new daily quests after you have finished the "main" story, much like we saw on Oricon / Makeb.
For more details on the daily quests, you can find all our dedicated guides here.
Also, let's not forget that quests via Group Finder always drop some ultimates / elites / basics and can be repeated every day!