Crew Skill Type
Fireworks is a crafting crew skill, you can only have one of this type per character.
- Linked attachments
- Colored crystal
- Fortresses and Conquest
- Dye Modules
- Sabres laser
- Manufacturing of Lightsaber grips, Relics et crystals colored.
- Manufacturing of Sabres Laser, Catalysts and Generators.
- Manufacturing of Dyes, to change your appearance.
- Manufacture of objects of Conquest et Fortress allowing you to move up the Conquest Leaderboards or obtain decorations (via exchange of prefabricated objects) for your fortress.
With update 4.0, partners no longer have specific bonuses for team skills.
Now they have bonuses depending on your Influence level. Thus, for each level of Influence, your partner will benefit from:
- +1,5 Efficiency (reduces mission time)
- + 0,5% Critical Hit (increases chance of critical missions, granting you more materials, crafted items, or adding an upgrade slot)
For which classes?
This crew skill is intended for all classes / roles because it allows the manufacture of many components such as color crystals and sophistication.
Recommended collection / mission skills
- Archeology for Crystals and Artifact Fragments needed for most crafting.
- Treasure hunt for Gems.
Warning: these crew skills can be on another character if necessary because the components are transferable.
You will find the Fireworks trainers at the following locations:
- Imperial / Republican Fleet
- Dromund Kaas (east of town) / Coruscante (in front of the senate in the basement)
- Makeb (Imperial / Republican Orbital Station)
- Rishi (Smugglers Market)