Let me introduce myself, Psi from the Black Saber Guild on the Mantle of the Force server. I will offer you here a guide dedicated to the artillery specialization in PvE. The artillery commando has the advantage of offering a good single-target and multi-target dps, which makes it a very versatile dps.
Statistics to prioritize
The statistics that you should prioritize are as follows:
- aim is our main statistic. It gives you almost everything you need to do badly i.e. Ranged Damage / Tech Damage as well as Ranged Crit / Tech Crit.
- accuracy, this statistic is there to increase the chances that you hit enemies. You have 90% basic ranged accuracy, you will need to raise it to 110% to maximize your chances of hitting bosses with your so-called ranged attacks. As for your tech attacks, you have 100% base and you need 110%, so if you have the 100% mark needed for your ranged attacks, you will automatically have the 110% for you tech attacks.
- the critical chances (to be increased to 30%) and the critical multiplier depending on the influx (to be increased to 75%). These two statistics are to be developed in parallel since the influx increases the damage inflicted by your critical attacks.
- the power. At first, you will not increase this statistic as a priority. On the other hand, once the 30% critical cap is reached, it will be very important because it increases your base damage and therefore takes precedence over the critical.
- alacrity. This statistic increases the speed of channeling and triggering of your spells, it is not to be mounted for a special artillery commando via your skill tree.
Aim> = Accuracy (110%)> Critical Index (30%) = Influx Index (75%)
> Power / Techno power> Alacrity
Here is the skill tree for raids: 5/31/5
DPS and CD cycle
A dps cycle is a system for organizing your abilities to maximize damage. Mastering a rotation will help you quickly prioritize when encountering a boss.
An opening cycle is a special spin that gets all of your buffs in the most efficient way possible. You only use this spin when you attack a target for the first time or when you return to a target and your buffs and debuffs have dropped.
- Car shooting
- 3 * gravitational burst
- High impact shooting
- Demolition Salute
- Car shooting
This opening will allow you to have 5 gravity vortex charges which will reduce the target's armor index by 5 * 4% and increase the damage of the demolition salvo by 25% (this debuff must be maintained on the target). ).
- Maximize ammo regeneration by staying above 8.
- Use Auto Fire as soon as the Fire Curtain Buff is available
- Maintain the Gravitational Vortex debuff at 5.
- Use pestle fire if you drop below 5 cells and your cell recharge is not available.
- Volley of mortar
- Plasma Grenade with Cell Saving
- Adhesive grenade
- Shooting avalanche
- "Diversion", to use after your opening cycle (45s recharge)
- "Reactive shield", damage reduction (2 min recharge)
- "Adrenaline Rush", restores 15% health (3 min recharge)
- "Technological manipulation", practical for launching a plasma grenade instantly (recharge 2 min)
- "Tenacity", negates incapacitating effects (1m 30s cooldown)