A new batch of images and information coming from version 4.4 expected on the servers on April 5th.
Reminder: Everything that follows comes from the datamining of a version that has not yet been released. Everything below is therefore subject to change before the official release!
So we have a look at the HK-55 weapons that will be given to subscribers as well as what could be future rewards.
Likewise with HK-55 customizations for 2V-R8 and C2-N2.
A New Partner: QO-77 Companion Droid
Lightsabers that seem to be inspired by those of Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan:
Equipment and mounts will also be part of the game.
Some new decorations will come to decorate our fortresses:
Some changes not shown:
- It is possible to define "Favorites" mounts by right-clicking on them in the list of mounts
- The skill "random mount" will choose a mount among those you have defined as your favorite.
- HK-55's Helmet is now Bind on Pickup rather than Legacy Bind
- Guild ship decorations number increased from 700 to 800 for a fully unlocked ship and from 200 to 300 for a ship with no unlocked parts
- A number of older armor that was available through Class Quests have been made Legacy related and added to a Fleet Merchant
We are also presented with two new loading screens:
What places do you think these loading screens represent?