Crew Skill Type
Weapon Crafting is a Crafting Crew skill, you can only have one of that type per character.
- Assault cannon
- Blaster cannon
- Mounting components
- Fortresses & Conquests
- Blaster rifle
- Sniper rifle
- Pistolet blaster
- A manier
For which classes?
This crew skill is intended for the Bounty Hunter / Soldier and Imperial Agent / Smuggler classes, i.e. the following 8 advanced classes:
- Mercenary / Commando
- Specialist / Avant-Garde
- Sniper / Maverick
- Secret Agent / Thief
With update 4.0, partners no longer have specific bonuses for team skills.
Now they have bonuses depending on your Influence level. Thus, for each level of Influence, your partner will benefit from:
- +1,5 Efficiency (reduces mission time)
- + 0,5% Critical Hit (increases chance of critical missions, granting you more materials, crafted items, or adding an upgrade slot)
- Manufacturing of Upgrade Kits, d'improvements .
- Manufacture of various weapons: blaster pistols, blaster rifles, sniper rifles, electric baton, techno-baton, vibroblade, vibration knife,.
- Manufacturing of Canons.
- Manufacture of objects of Conquest et Fortress allowing you to move up the Conquest Leaderboards or obtain decorations (via exchange of prefabricated objects) for your fortress.
Recommended collection / mission skills
- Recovery for metals required for most fabrications.
- Piracy for improvement components and obtaining Orange quality packaging plans.
- Investigation for searching for compounds.
Warning: these crew skills can be on another character if necessary because the components are transferable.
You can find the Weapon Crafting Trainers in the following locations:
- Imperial / Republican Fleet
- Dromund Kaas (East of the city) / Coruscante (In front of the Senate in the basement)
- Makeb (Imperial / Republican Orbital Station)
- Rishi (Smugglers Market)