Here is the list of bosses that you can find while traveling through the various planets of the universe.
- Dromund Cheese (Empire): The First (level 18)
- Coruscant (Republic): SD-0 (level 18)
- Balmorra (Empire): Grandpa (level 22)
- Taris (Republic): Alpha Subject (level 21)
- Tatooine; Jaw Trap (Level 30)
- Nar Shadda: R4-GL Battle Droid (Level 32)
- Alderande: Ulgo Siege Breaker (Level 35)
- Quesh: Cartel Battle Droid (Level 38)
- Country: The Elder (level 38)
- Hoth: Snowblind (level 44), Gargath (level 49)
- Belsavis: The Primal Destroyer (level 50)
- Voss (1.3) : The Nightmare Pilgrim (level 50)
- Belsavis (Sector X 1.4): Dreadfang (level 50)
- Ilum (Gree event since 1.7): Gravak'k, Surgok'k and Xenoanalyst 2
- Corellia (2.0): The Lucky
- Makeb (2.0): Toboro's Golden Fury
- Yavin IV (3.0): Ancient Threat
Other World Boss
- Tatooïne: Rakghoul event
- Zama None (50)
- Infected Jaw Trap (30)
- Urtagh (50)
Infected jaw trap
These villains can be done solo (for the weakest or if you have a much higher level) or in a raid group (if you are of roughly equivalent level). They will give you quality loot Artefact, crafting blueprints and will open codex entries.
- There is no point in relying on your companions, all World Bosses have a special ability that stuns them during the entire fight.
- Sometimes unconventional loot can be found on these World Bosses ...
- Some World Bosses are only doable by a single faction (noted in parenthesis)
- Some World Bosses can be summoned via an item, others are present on site so be careful ...
- Some World Bosses require specific preparation ...