On July 1 at 19 p.m. the second official livestream took place regarding WildStar and its changes to free-to-play and once as such.
If you'd like to see the replay in its entirety, here it is:
Here is a summary of the information given above:
- The interface of character creation will be completely redone to be more visual, intuitive and explanatory:
- All rewards obtainable with the loyalty system will be recoverable with the store's currency in play, the OMNIBits
- La nouvelle solo story instance, Alpha Sanctum, will be low level but level 50 players will still be able to access it
- There will be no possibility of change race at Drop 6, on the other hand they mentioned it, so it is possible in the future
- Items from the in-game store can be gifted to friends
- China will not no new face customization options
- There no client for Mac planned immediately
- There will be more in-game account options like dyes but not only (achievements, mounts, pets?)
- No low-level group content expected soon, developers are instead working on high-level group content
- In the coming weeks, we will learn more about the new things to come in articles on the official site.
Right after this live, a Q&A session took place on Reddit's WildStar page with the class and stats team:
- The modifications for the statistics come from the fact that the current ones are not intuitive, having a behavior varying from class to class.
- The new statistics will be:
- Multi-Hit: Chance to deal additional damage / healing
- Glance: Chance to reduce damage taken
- Critical Mitigation: Reduced the bonus damage inflicted by a critical hit
- Reflect: Returns a percentage of damage taken to the target that made the hit
- Intensity: increases the care provided but also the cost of concentration
- Vigor: increases damage dealt based on your health
- As this will affect runes, when switching to this system, the runes will be sent to you by mail as a token
- Handicrafts will undergo improvements in the future to make it less useless, especially for creating equipment
- A new raid is planned for soon ! This will be more oriented for more casual players with a lower difficulty than the current 3 raids which obviously remain of unchanged difficulty.
Sources : Reddit & Reddit