The sewing workshop is a must if you need a fabric item.
This small building can be installed on its stronghold from level 1. The sewing workshop will offer items for dressmakers but also for non-dressmakers. It is possible to assign a subject to it from level 2 for a few bonuses.
- With Couture
- For everyone
An NPC sells sewing recipes:
- Rare Armor Recipes, Epic Cloaks, and Pattern: Spellweave Embroidery: Gold
- Epic Armor Spellwire: 1x Secret of Draenor
- Special items: 5x Secret of Draenor
- Epic Boosts: 15x Secret of Draenor
An NPC can create certain designer items for us even without having the profession.
- Level 1: rare armor
- Level 2: Epic Cloaks and Spellweave Embroidery
- Level 3: epic armor
Using commands, you can get Spellweave Cloth for 5x Sumptuous Fur. It is also possible to obtain Sorcerer's Water or Sorcerer's Air.
In order to be able to build this building, you have to complete a series of questlines that allow you to obtain the level 1 plan:
- Alliance : Awakening Shadows (the quest can be found in an item received, the Gift of the Draenei).
- Horde : Bladeblade loot (a chest is to be collected on the right after this quest returned).
Allows the production of order and sewing objects.
The NPC of the workshop gives a quest inviting to carry out our first order (quest which will be followed by a similar quest asking to carry out our second order).
Just speak to the Tailor's Assistant and bring him 5x Sumptuous Fur for Spellweave Cloth. It is also possible to obtain Sorcerer's Water or Sorcerer's Air.
Allows subjects with the Couture trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. Also allows up to 14 commands at the same time.
To get the level 2 blueprint, you must be level 96 or complete the Talador Outpost questline. The boss costs 750 gp or is free with the Outpost Building Assembly Notes obtained from completing the Outpost Quest.
Assigning a subject with the Couture line allows you to create special objects:
- Inspiring Battle Standard (Alliance) or Inspiring Battle Standard (Horde)
- Dreadful Battle Standard (Alliance) or Dreadful Battle Standard (Horde)
A level 90 subject with Couture has a 50% chance to double the results of orders. This goes to 100% if the subject is level 100.
Allows you to have up to 21 commands at a time.
To purchase the blueprint, you must first have completed the achievement Still Work! which asks to honor 250 orders in our stronghold. Thanks to Wow head, here are the images for third 3.
Feel free to send screenshots of your level 3 building!