- Main capacities
- Artifact weapons
You can find the Warrior preview article on the official blog!
- Deadly strike : A vicious blow that deals high physical damage and reduces the effectiveness of healing on the target for 10 seconds.
- Knocker : Strikes an opponent, dealing moderate Physical damage.
- Colossus strike : Strikes the enemy's armor, dealing massive Physical damage and increasing your damage dealt to them by 20% for 6 seconds.
- Execution : An attempt to finish off an opponent that inflicts heavy physical damage to the target, and consumes up to 30 additional rage points to deal massive additional damage. Can only be used on enemies that have less than 20% of their health.
- Tactician (Passive) : Knocker, Whirlwind, and Execution have a 20% chance per target hit to end Colossus Strike cooldown.
- mastery : Colossal power : Increases the damage of your Colossus Strike by 50%, and causes it to increase damage taken by an additional 50%.
Additionally, to show you how certain talents can build on these foundations, here is an example of a talent unique to Arms Warriors:
- Titanic Might (Passive) : Increases the duration of Colossus Strike by 200%, but halves its effectiveness.
- Bloodthirsty : In a bloody frenzy, you attack the opponent, inflicting moderate physical damage, generating 10 rage and healing for 5% of your health. Bloodthirsty has a 40% increased chance to be a critical hit.
- Enrage (Passive) : If you critically hit with Bloodthirsty or activate Berserker's Rage, you Enrage, increasing your attack speed by 100% and damage taken by 30% for 6 seconds.
- Unleashed blow : A powerful blow with two weapons, which inflicts significant physical damage. Can only be used while Enraged.
- Ransack : Unleash a series of 5 fierce blows over 2 seconds, totaling massive physical damage. Rampage always deals damage as if you were Enraged.
- Execution : An attempt to finish off an opponent, dealing massive physical damage. Can only be used on enemies that have less than 20% of their health.
- Mastery: Unleashed Fury : Increases damage done while Enraged by 28% (with bonus Mastery from items).
Additionally, to show you how certain talents can build on these foundations, here is an example of a talent unique to Fury Warriors:
- Frenzy Furiously slashes the target, dealing moderate Physical damage and increasing your Haste by 5% for 10 seconds. Stackable up to 5 times.
- Devastate : A direct strike that deals moderate physical damage. Devastate has a 30% chance to end the cooldown of Shield Slam.
- revenge : You strike while in an arc, dealing high damage to all enemies in front of you. Generates 4 rage points. Your successful dodges and parries end Revenge's cooldown (cannot occur more than once every 3 seconds).
- Deep Wounds (Passive) : Devastate and Revenge cause the target to bleed, inflicting heavy Physical damage over 15 seconds. This effect is negated if the target regains its maximum health.
- Thunder clap Strike down all enemies within 8 yards, dealing moderate damage and slowing their movement speed by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Shield slam : Hits the target with your shield, inflicting heavy physical damage. Generates 6 rage points.
- Heroic Strike : Instantly deals moderate physical damage. This ability does not depend on the global cooldown.
- Control of blocking : Raise your shield, blocking all melee attacks against you for 6 seconds. These blockages can be critical blockages. While Block Mastery is active, Shield Slam deals 30% more damage.
- Hard to evil : You fight through pain, ignoring 90% of next damage until it exceeds 25% of your maximum health.
- Spell referral : Raise your shield, reflecting back any spells you fell victim to and reducing magical damage taken by 30%. Lasts 5 seconds or until a spell is cast.
- mastery : Critical blocking : Increases your chance to block by 10% (with Mastery from items) and your critical block chance by 30% (with bonus to Mastery from items). Also increases your attack power by 20% (with Mastery bonus from items).
Additionally, to show you how certain talents can build on these foundations, here is an example of a Protection Warrior specific talent:
- Shield Discipline (Passive) : Shield Slam increases the duration of Block Mastery by an additional 2 seconds. Block Mastery increases damage from Shield Slam by an additional 30%.
Artifacts are among the most powerful weapons for classes. Appearing with the Legion expansion, they can be obtained through epic storylines specific to classes and specializations.
Stromkar, the Warbreaker
War swords of the Valarjar
Guide updated 14/11/2015 (Patch 6.2.2)