The fishing hut provides help for big catch enthusiasts
This special building does not consume a Garrison slot, it is set and will be unlocked by completing a quest in the Garrison accessible at level 94 in a Level 2 Garrison. The Fishing Hut is primarily for fishermen!
When the building is not unlocked, a small padlock is indicated on the fief's map:
It is necessary to complete a series of quests to unlock the fishing hut:
- Alliance : Need Help, Moonshell Claws, Proving Your Worth, Garrison Fishing
- Horde : Need Help, Icy Thorn Pointers, Prove Your Worth, Garrison Fishing
Allows you to catch small Draenor fish in the waters of your garrison. Also grants access to daily fishing quests.
It's a lovely little corner by a lake with floating water lilies.
The atmosphere on the Horde side is darker, the mist seems to weigh on the building.
Allows you to catch Medium Draenor Fish in the waters of your Garrison.
The building can be upgraded to level 2 by purchasing a 1000 gp blueprint.
Allows you to catch huge Draenor fish in the waters of your garrison. Grants a chance to catch a unique fish that can be used to lure mysterious creatures to the shore.
To obtain the level 3 blueprint, you must complete the achievement Draenor Angler requiring you to collect a large fish of each type.
Thank you Kïara
The more skill you have in fishing, the more likely you are to obtain it. We start to fish around 650. Around 700, we have about 50% chance of fishing. At 950, this goes to 100%.
There are 7 types ofhuge fish different.
- Sea scorpions: on the shores of Draenor
- Spotted sleepers: Nagrand
- Blackwater Hokis: Talador
- Fire Ammonites: Frostfire Ridge
- Stealthy Agnaths: Gorgrond
- Blind Lake Sturgeon: Shadowmoon Valley
- Grangousiers of the Abyss: Spiers of Arak
When the building is level 100 and we reach 700 in fishing, Nat Pagle can be recruited in our garrison. You have to catch a special fish and then follow a short series of quests:
- Appearant Nat
- Finding Nat Pagle
- The return of the great fisherman
Once these quests are completed, Nat appears in our garrison and gives a new quest: An Authentic Draenor Fisherman. We will have to fish different catches with, each time, a special bait (Nat's Harpoon) attached to our fishing rod. Once this quest is completed, he officially becomes a subject of our stronghold. It will appear especially when fishing, encouraging us before leaving a mug of beer.
Different quests become available:
- Abyssal Malabar Grangousier (Spiers of Arak)
- Blackwater Hoki Malabar (Talador)
- Blind Malabar Sturgeon (Darkmoon Valley)
- Spotted Malabar Sleeper (Nagrand)
- Fire Malabar Ammonite, (Frostfire Ridge)
- Stealthy Agnathe Malabar (Gorgrond)
As a reward, you get coins that allow you to buy different items:
- Nat's Draenic Fishing Journal (Friend): 25 coins
- Nat's Drinking Hat (Friend): 25 pieces
- Draenique fishing rod (Friend): 25 pieces
- Wild fishing rod (Friend): 25 pieces
- Land Shark Mascot (Good friend): 50 pieces
- Reins of the Crimson Water Strider (Best Friend) mount: 100 pieces
Deep Frost Wren
Finally, at level 3, you can fish a special fish: Lunarfall Carp / Frost-deep minnow which allows you to summon a Murloc boss by throwing the fish back into the water.
It gives useless but funny items:
- Super Fish - Throw that on someone great.
- Ringworm - Throw this on someone naughty.
- Worm Supreme - Attached to your fishing rod, they increase your fishing skill by 200 points for 10 minutes.
- Swim Swim Potion - Increases swim speed by 100% for 20 sec.
- Ivory fisherman's pipe
- Abyssal Bait Bait - Increases the chance to fish an Abyssal Bait Tree for 5 min.
- Draenic Regeneration Potion
- Tentacle Hat - Equip: Fishing skill increased by 100.