Who says new extension, says new legendary object. In Warlords of Draenor, we are offered to create a legendary ring. This time, however, no PvP and the quest starts earlier ...
- Chapter I: The Archmage's Call
- Chapter II: Gul'dan Strikes Back
- Chapter III: The fall of the foundry
- Chapter IV: Garona
Chapter I: The Archmage's Call
Newly arrived at level 98, you will see in your stronghold a servant of Khadgar looking for you (his exclamation mark is orange). He will give you a first quest (Call of the Archmage) which will consist of going to find Archmage Khadgar in his tower, in Talador.
Once safely, the Archmage wants to test us and create a link with us through ... a ring of course!
First of all, you have to go and find the base of the ring on the Great sage Viryx (Traitor's Arrows), located in the Orée-du-Ciel dungeon (in normal and heroic mode). Once in possession of this ring, return to Khadgar's tower and listen to the Archmage speak and explain to you his project (Khadgar's task), which is to stop Gul'dan and his Shadow Council. At the end of his speech, he will offer you to take an epic ilvl 640 ring (some are not displayed in-game depending on your class):
- Solium Ring of Dexterity
- Solium Ring of Wisdom
- Solium Ring of Endurance
- Solium Ring of Healing
- Solium Ring of Might
The recipe continues and as Khadgar explains to us, the primitive forces are still accessible in Draenor and he will send us to look for them. Before that make sure you have reached item level 610.
- Core of Flame: Kill Gug'rokk on Heroic Difficulty in Bloodmaul Mine to obtain the Core of Flame item.
- Iron Core: Collect the Iron Core item from a train engine at Grimrail Depot on Heroic Difficulty.
- Core of Life: You must kill Yalnu on Heroic Difficulty in Eternal Flora to obtain the Core of Life item.
- The Hidden Power of Draenor: Prepare to farm, because you need to bring back 4986 Apexis Crystals (see the guide to get them).
Khadgar is still a little deceitful and failed to give us an item to find (Confront Teron'gor) that is to say the corrupted blood of Teron'gor that we can defeat in the heroic mode of Auchindoun .
The ingredients are ready for Khadgar to mix them up. Through a new quest (Eyes of the Archmage), you will have to protect him while he uses a divination spell. He then tells us that Garrosh Hellscream has been freed by a dragon named Kairozdormu. So you go hunting him north of the Arena of Trials in Nagrand (The Fugitive Dragon). You then meet another bronze dragon (Chromie) and together you set off in the footsteps of Kairozdormu (The story of the dragon).
The chapter is about to end and you will face the spirit of Kairozdormu (Tarnished Bronze): choose a role with Archmage Khadgar and go. At the end of this quest, you will receive the achievement Chapter I: Call of the Archmage.
Chapter II: Gul'dan Strikes Back
The start of the second chapter is rather simple since it is simply necessary to return to Zangarra to see the archmage so that he improves your ring to level 680 (Unleashed Power):
- Eternal Ring of the Assassin's Solium
- Eternal Solium Life Gift Ring
- Eternal Solium Ring of Brutality
- Eternal Solium Ring of the Archmage
- Eternal Rampart Solium Ring
For the moment we only know the following 2 quests (The fall of the empire and Inheritance of the wizarding kings) which will ask us to recover several objects, in particular in raid and on the last boss of the Highmaul raid, the Imperator Mar'gok , in any difficulty mode:
- Tome of the Felbreaker
- Sigil of the Witch-king
- 125 Abrogator Stones
Remember that apart from raiding enemies, you can find Stones among 5 rare 24-hour Garrison missions (Rigged !, What is it for ?, Rock the boat, terror and Lost in the tares).
Chapter III: The fall of the foundry
This new chapter will allow you to upgrade your ring to item level 710:
- Bewitched Rune Ring of Infinite Preservation
- Elemental Enchanted Rune Ring of Invincibility
- Bewitched Rune Ring of Merciless Slaughter
- Bewitched Rune Ring of the All-Seeing Eye
- Bewitched Rune Ring of Elemental Might
To be able to do this, you will need to complete 4 quests in the Blackrock Foundry:
- Heart of Fury: Take a Heart of Fury from the Elemental Fury trapped in the Furnace.
- Tome of the Flame Curve: Collect a Tome of the Flame Curve from the Ka'graz Flame Curve.
- Reverse Hack: Collect the Draenic Thaumaturgy Orb from the Dread Caves.
- Power of the Elemental Lords: Collect 3 Elemental Tablets and assemble them using the Elemental Runes found on the bosses of the raid.
Once these quests are completed, you'll be treated to a few innocent quests with cutscenes, and the ring will be yours!
Chapter IV: Garona
The next stage of the legendary quests, available since Update 6.1, will not allow you to upgrade your ring this time, but will unlock a new subject: Garona.
Garona has several capacities:
- Design pour mourir
- knock out
- Master Assassin: Unique Skill
She will be recruited with an average item level of 630 and benefits from Ally of Argus for the Alliance and Spawn of Draenor for the Horde.
To unlock it, you will need to complete several quests (their name is subject to change, not yet available in spanish on Wowhead):
- Shadow Wars: Kill 15 Shadow Council members in the Lair of Secrets (55,15 in Shadowmoon Valley).
- The Orb of Subjugation: Collect an Orb of Subjugation from the Lair of Secrets.
- Breaking Evil: Speak to and assist Khadgar while he frees Garona from Gul'dan's mind control.
- Until Gul'dan! : Speak with Archmage Khadgar north of Talador, outside the Bladefury Command Center (here).
- An internal job: infiltrate the Bladefury command center with Garona's help and use her talents to eliminate the guards without being detected. Locate the intelligence of the Iron Horde and spy on Gul'dan.
Once these quests are completed, Garona will be yours!