Already 20 Warlords Client Update Summary articles since this topic started! Let's see what this big 18594 update contains. Already, a little music to get in the mood and start well ...
- Glory of the Draenor Hero gives, like the other "Glory of the ..." a mount, the Armored Bloodtusk.
- Upgrading The Mill gives a plan to create a level 3 sawmill
- Guild Draenor Dungeon Hero allows you to obtain the Guild Garrison Standard
3 classes have new abilities or talents:
- Chasseur : Aspect of the Fox
- Druid (féral): Claws of Shirvallah
- Warlock (Demonology): Grimoire of Synergy
Elite Season 16 sets have been collected for Death Knight, Priest, and Hunter.
Collections and objects
As the updates progress, there are more and more toys supported by the collections of objects that are as useless as they are essential! It will definitely make room in the bags (at the same time, it became a necessity). In parallel, new funny objects are added:
- Zhevra Lounge Cushion
- Treessassin's Guise
We have of course our set of mounts (there would be more than 50 new mounts detected) including the Elekk (Dark Draenor Elekk) and the Forked Shoe (Gray Riding Clefthoof). We're going to have class up there.
New mascots as well: Blazing Cindercrawler, Stout Alemental, Cursed Birman, Widget the Departed, Netherspawn, Spawn of Netherspawn, Ancient Nest Guardian, Frostwolf Ghostpup. Without forgetting the essential costumes for our little dog: "Mad Alchemist" Costume, "Lil 'Starlet" Costume, "Yipp-Saron" Costume
Cosmetic items to dress up: Warm Green Woolen Socks, Warm Blue Woolen Socks, Warm Red Woolen Socks, including gray items (Black Helm).
Finally, various consumables, more or less useful:
- Scroll of Storytelling
- Wand of Lightning Shield
- Wand of Neutralization
- Wand of Mana Stealing
- Wand of Arcane Imprisonment
As we already know, there is a change in the air on the side of world events.
- Veil of Winter: Crashin 'Thrashin' Shredder Controller:
- Love in the Air: True Love Prism and Manufactured Love Prism with New Achievements (It Might Just Save Your Life and Beacon of Love)
- Day of the Dead: a new achievement To The Afterlife and a "Blooming Rose" Contender's Costume
- Hallow's End: many costumes including one of Arthas (Exquisite Costume Set: "The Lich King") that would go perfectly to this party
- Brewfest: Brewfest Banner
- In the Tannery building (in the fiefdom), it will be possible to create tents like Ornate Alliance Tent
- Cuisine : Steamworks Sausage Grill, Cozy Bonfire
- Fishing: Savage Fishing Pole and a bait (Nat's Hookshot)
- Secourisme : Antiseptic Bandage, Healing Tonic, Blackwater Anti-Venom, Fire Ammonite Oil
- Minage : Peon's Mining Pick
- Archéologie : Draenor Archaeologist's Lodestone et Draenor Archaeologist's Map
Finally, the beta characters have been reset. It will now be possible to create level 100 characters on all realms (which were renamed in the process). It will be possible to "cheat" to advance in your stronghold without having to redo all the quests (it's fun at the beginning, much less the 10th time).
Max level PvE beta server coming up soon(ish). Enabling garrison cheats/shortcuts to let players quickly advance and test.
— Alex Afrasiabi (@Abrosiabi) July 24, 2014
Finally, 2 new areas are open:
- Spiers of Arak
Spires of Arak & Nagrand opening up on the normal beta server today as well. Level cap will be pushed to 100.
- Mumper (umpmumper) July 24, 2014
You can find the details of this update at:
- Wow head