Update 10/04: The translation is finally available!
The next maintenance therefore takes place this Tuesday, and here is his patch-notes.
Rest assured, for the moment, it's in English, but the official translation is a little late, due to the Easter holidays (it's not laziness;)).
Small note: it was announced by Eric that Fortress Labels will now be Bind when picked up:
- Imperial Shrine
- Republican shrine
- Hunter's Lounge
Celebrate the arrival of Star Wars ™ Celebration with a Double EXP Week! Double your experience from April 16, 20 p.m. (Paris time) to April 22, 09 a.m. (Paris time)!
Bounty Hunting Week is back! Track down wanted criminals in this new edition which will start on April 21 at 14 p.m. KST and end on April 28 at 14 p.m. KST!
- You can use the frames on any Guild Bank tab to purchase Guild Flagship Part Unlocks.
- Vehicles equipped with the new ornament feature will soon be available in the Cartel Market!
- Bright yellow and intense green eyes are now available for cyborgs.
- Short wavy hair no longer buckles on different body types.
- The "bright blue eyes" appearance has been changed and is now available to female human and cyborg characters.
- The "Stormbreaker" now correctly displays a collection icon and image.
Classes + Combat
- Focus Defense now grants 12 stacks (was 10) and lasts 15 seconds (was 10).
- Zealous Return will now properly heal when using Saber Return.
- Enraged Defense now grants 12 stacks (was 10) and lasts 15 seconds (was 10).
- Mind crush range has been reduced to 10 yards (was 30 yards).
- The Force range now also increases the range of Mind Crush, Force in Balance, and Eradicate by 20 yards (was the base range of 10 yards).
- The Upheaval utility has been changed: the throw has a 25% chance to produce a second throw dealing 25% damage.
- The damage inflicted by the Force wave has been reduced.
- Force wave now consumes 60 Force (was 120) during channel duration (3 seconds was 6). In addition, the drag inflicted on targets hit by the Force wave has been removed.
- Powers affected by Telekinetic Momentum now have a 25% chance (was 30%) to trigger a second Telekinetic Charge that deals 25% damage to a target.
- Mind Momentum now has a 25% chance for Mind Crush to trigger twice (was 30%). Additionally, Mental Impulse now grants Turbulence a 25% chance to produce a second explosion that will strike the same target, dealing 25% damage (was 30%).
- Telekinetic Squall damage increased. In addition, the cooldown of Telekinetic Squall has been increased to 15 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Telekinetic Burst damage has been reduced slightly. Additionally, Telekinetic Burst now costs 33 Strength (was 30).
- Fixed an issue that caused Chills to apply the Unshakeable Effect too soon, ignoring interruptions.
- Mind Warp now increases the duration of Mind Crush and Eradicate by 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Updated the phasic movement tooltip for consistency with the Sith Assassin's mirror.
- Force Break now increases the damage dealt by Combat Technique's Force Breach and Slow Time by 40% (was 30%).
- Kinetic Field now increases damage reduction by 3% for 15 seconds (was 2%) when critical damage is dealt. This effect stacks 3 times.
- Low Lunge now has a range of 30 yards (was 4). In addition, the damage it inflicts has been reduced.
- Balance Force and Eradication now has a maximum range of 10 yards (was 30 yards).
- Psychic absorption redirect health for Force Cut and Force Breach from Force technique has been reduced to 10% of damage dealt (was 25%).
- Quiet Strike no longer benefits from Mental Calming.
- Targets no longer suffer from the regular effects of mind crushing and eradication simultaneously.
- Denigration only occurs once every 15 seconds, as the tooltip indicates.
- The range of Crushing Darkness has been reduced to 10 yards (was 30 yards).
- Transmission now also increases the range of Crushing Darkness, Deathfield, and Demolition by 20 yards (was the base range of 10 yards).
- Double Shock utility has been changed: Shock has a 25% chance to produce a second Shock for 25% damage.
- The damage dealt by the Force Storm has been reduced.
- Force Storm now consumes 60 Force points (down from 120) during channel duration (3 seconds down from 6). In addition, the drag inflicted on targets hit by Force Storm has been removed.
- Powers affected by Zigzag Lightning now have a 25% chance (was 30%) to trigger a second arc of lightning, dealing 25% damage to a target.
- Zigzagging Darkness now has a 25% chance for Crushing Darkness to proc twice (was 30%). Additionally, Zigzagging Darkness now grants Lightning Blast a 25% chance to produce a second blast that will strike the same target, dealing 25% damage (was 30%).
- The damage dealt by the Lightning Flash has been increased. In addition, the cooldown of Lightning Flash has been increased to 15 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Lightning bolt damage has been slightly reduced. In addition, the lightning bolt now costs 33 Strength (was 30).
- Fixed an issue where Conduction would apply the Unshakeable Effect too early, ignoring Interrupts.
- Persistent Nightmares now increase the duration of Crushing Darkness and Demolition by 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Growing Darkness now increases damage dealt by Dark Charge Discharge and Wither by 40% (was 30%).
- Entropy Field now increases damage reduction by 3% for 15 seconds (was 2%) when critical damage is dealt. This effect stacks 3 times.
- Low Lunge now has a range of 30 yards (was 4). In addition, the damage it inflicts has been reduced.
- Deathfield and Demolition now have a maximum range of 10 yards (down from 30).
- The health steal granted by Creeping Terror and Absorb Lightning Charge Discharges has been reduced to 10% of damage dealt (was 25%).
- Aspirating Strike no longer benefits Dreadful Nightmares.
- Targets can no longer suffer the regular effects of Crushing Darkness and Demolition simultaneously.
- Adrenaline Rush now triggers when your health is reduced to 40% or less (was 35%). Once activated, Adrenaline Rush will restore you to up to 40% (down from 35%) of your max health for 8 seconds, not to exceed 40% (down from 35%) of your max health.
- Incendiary Salvo and Irregular Burst no longer benefit the Assault Soldier.
- Demagnetization now increases defense chance by 35% (was 25%) when activating Diversion. This effect lasts for 6 seconds.
- Fast Cooldown no longer grants 2% alacrity.
- Lure Modification: The diversion grants 5 decoy charges. Each charge intercepts and absorbs the next Force or tech attack. Each Force or techno attack absorbed in this way consumes 1 decoy charge. Lasts up to 10 seconds.
- The Curtain of Fire can be triggered by activating the avalanche of fire in addition to the gravitational burst.
- Soldier Spirit has been updated to match the changes to Adrenaline Rush and now heals every second when you are over 40% of your max health (was 35%).
- Kolto Overload will no longer trigger when your health is reduced to 40% or less (was 35%). When activated, Kolto Overload restores you for up to 40% (down from 35%) of your max health for 8 seconds, not exceeding 40% (down from 35%) of your max health.
- Incendiary missile and irregular fire no longer benefit the expert gunner.
- Demagnetization now increases defense chance by 35% (was 25%) when the Glitter Lure is activated. This effect lasts for 6 seconds.
- Quick aeration no longer grants 2% alacrity.
- Lure Modification: The Glitter Lure grants 5 Lure Charges. Each charge intercepts and absorbs the next Force or tech attack. Each Force or techno attack absorbed in this way consumes 1 decoy charge. Lasts up to 10 seconds.
- The dam can now be triggered by activating blaster scanning in addition to the tracing missile.
- The coolant has been updated to match the changes to Kolto's Overload and now heals every second when you are over 40% of your max health (down from 35%).
Flashpoints + Operations
- The Forged Alliances and Shadow of Revan Flashpoints in single player are now repeatable and can be accessed at any time through Mission Access NPCs. Additionally, any players who were unable to progress beyond the Forged Alliances single player arc because they previously had to complete the Flashpoint in single player should now be able to progress. This change will reset the progress of those missions.
- The XP and credit gains in the Forged Alliances and Shadow of Revan Flashpoint in single player have been readjusted as they can be repeated.
- Players can no longer be trapped inside creature cages during Jos and Valk Beroya encounter in some cases.
The legacy of the Rakata
- Republic players can now enter the Flashpoint.
- The damage dealt by the M2-AUX Foreman Droid's Logistics Application Laser has been reduced by 20%.
- It is no longer possible to avoid the damage inflicted by demolition probes by staying in a specific location.
Objects + Economy
- The item "Stronghold Label: Chamber of Truth" can now be sold on the Galactic Exchange Network.
- The "Trophy Hunter Mask" available from ICE Reputation Vendors now unlocks in Collections.
- Resurrected Relic of Concentrated Punishment is no longer triggered by healing and dealing damage separately.
- The sources for the following decorations are now more detailed in the Decorations UI:
- Mante D5 Patrol Ship
- Phantom X-70B
- Defender-class light corvette
- Fury-class Imperial Interceptor
- Lightweight XS Cargo
- Hurricane BT-7
- Imperial Transport Shuttle
- Starship computer: Empire (full)
- Starship computer: Republic (full)
- The decoration "Gree light column (blue)" now unlocks correctly when the decoration is used.
- Using the Czerka magi-crate now hides equipped weapons.
- Using the Foliage Holo-Disguise will now hide equipped weapons.
- The following vehicles will now unlock Fortress Decoration if you own them:
- Ubrikkien Hunter
- Watchman Rendili
- Longspur Recognition
- The "Holo-Call Kiosk" decoration can now be sold on the Galactic Exchange Network.
Missions + NPCs
- Guards on Yavin 4 now count correctly for the "Yavin 4: Attack the Republic" and "Yavin 4: Attack the Empire" conquest objectives.
- Now, Jedi Knights receive a message after meeting Captain Milenec as scheduled.
- The "Fishing in Troubled Waters" bioanalysis mission provides rank 11 samples and the "Storms of Orleon" mission provides rank 11 composites.
- The camera no longer shows an invalid camera angle during the "Inner Power" mission on Belsavis.
- Follow-up messages from multiple missions now give Basic Honors instead of Planetary Honors.
- Level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints no longer count towards the "[WEEKLY] Galactic Conflicts" mission.