Tomorrow, maintenance day to deploy update 4.0.3. And here is his patch-notes, well supplied!
The calendar of events for December is here! There will be a whole bunch of events available in the galaxy in December! All events start and end at 13:XNUMX p.m. (Paris time):
- From December 8 to 15: The relics of the Gree
- From December 8 to January 5: Fourth Anniversary Star Wars ™: The Old Republic
- From December 15 to 22: Rakghouls disease
- From December 15 to January 5: The Day of Life
- From December 18 to January 1: Double EXP event
- From December 22 to 29: Bounty Hunting Contracts Week
- Now the guild rank and guild rank description reopen correctly if you use the X icon to close windows.
- The Heroic Missions board on Odessen no longer causes errors when quickly accepting new missions.
- Fixed an issue that caused Alacrity to affect partner summon speed and transport activation time.
- Khem Val no longer invites his friends to come to the strongholds of the Sith Inquisitors, and many partners have significantly decreased their nudist tendencies within the strongholds.
- Players who have completed Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter 1 now have access to the Darth Marr Fortress Decoration.
- Fixed an issue where players would no longer have access to the decoration of HK-55 after Chapter 8.
- HK-55's decorations now correctly display a holographic version when HK-55 is summoned.
- Fixed an issue where achievements for defeating EPHEMERIS units did not have a description.
- Addressed an issue preventing some players from receiving credits for the "Burning Immolation" achievement.
- The "In Search of Prey" achievement has been updated to include the blood fighter Massassi.
- Fixed many issues with disappearing environments.
- Fixed many issues with the appearance of ditches in the environment.
- Ziost's cantina now has the corresponding music.
- The territory of the Black Sun on Coruscant has more music corresponding to the progression time in the zone.
- Yavin Fortress gates no longer glow when hovering your cursor over them.
- The ship hook at the entrance to Yavin Fortress now has additional hook options.
- The German name of the Sith Hermit Body Armor Stocking has been corrected.
- The Adno A-R6 no longer unlocks the Adno Firewasp decoration.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Partner Customization Items could not be sold on the Galactic Exchange Network.
- Unbound Loot Crates can once again be placed in Heirloom Bunkers.
Classes + Combat
- Usage points no longer reset after assigning them and closing the Combat Types window.
- Jedi knight
- Jedi Consular
- Protective Power now also increases Protective Slit critical strike chance by 20% and Protective Strike damage by 30% (was 15%).
- Power Vector now increases damage dealt by Blade Dance by 30%.
- The damage dealt by the Dissonant Blast has been reduced.
- Saber Storm now increases Blade Flurry and Dissonant Blast critical bonus by 15% (was 10%)
- Reduced damage dealt by Force Melting.
- The double attack now consumes 20 Strength points (was 25). Damage dealt has been reduced to reflect the decrease in cost.
- Whirlwind strike and spinning strike now consume 20 Strength (was 25). Damage dealt has been reduced to reflect the decrease in cost.
- Force applied no longer decreases the Force consumed by double attack, whirlwind strike, clairvoyant strike, and serene strike.
- Mind Soothing now increases damage dealt by Mind Crush and Eradicate by 15% (was 20%).
- Deep Impact now increases the critical damage dealt by Shadow Technique Force Breach and Psychokinetic Blast by 10% (was 30%).
- Reduced damage dealt by Psychokinetic Blast.
- Clairvoyant Strike now consumes 20 Strength (was 25). Damage dealt has been reduced to reflect the decrease in cost.
- Force Break now increases the damage dealt by Combat Technique's Force Breach and Slow Time by 30% (was 50%).
- The Force Blast tooltip has been changed to correctly display that it only affects mind crush activation time.
- The damage dealt by the Ion Storm has been reduced.
- Chaos Training now increases the critical bonus of Lacrosse Strike, High Impact Shot, Tactical Surge, Gut, Assault Plastic, and Cell Burst by 10% (was by 30%). All additional effects remain unchanged.
- Precision Shot now increases critical damage dealt by Precision Shot, Penetrating Shots, Sly Shot, Charged Burst, and Opportunism by 10% (was 30%).
- Penetrating fire damage has been reduced.
- Arsonist now increases critical damage dealt by Saboteur's Charge, Electric Charge, Sabotage, and all AoE effects by 10% (was 30%).
- Independent Anarchy now increases damage dealt by Saboteur's Charge, Relief Charges, Heat Grenade, Searing Grenade, and XS Freighter Parry by 10% (was 15%).
- Conflagration now increases the critical strike chance of your AoE attacks by 10% (was 15%).
- Double shot no longer benefits from the effects of foul shots. All additional effects remain unchanged.
- Brutal shots no longer benefit from the effects of foul shots.
- Sith warrior
- Sith Inquisitor
- Bounty hunter
- Energy consumption now also increases the critical strike chance of Crushing Hit by 20% and Wing Assault damage by 30% (was 15%).
- Pillar of Strength now increases damage dealt by rampage by 30%.
- Reduced damage dealt by Devastating Blast.
- Cut now increases Slaughter and Devastating Blast critical bonus by 15% (was 10%)
- Reduced damage dealt by Force Tear.
- The patch now consumes 20 Strength points (was 25). Damage dealt has been reduced to reflect the decrease in cost.
- Dreadful Nightmares now increases damage dealt by Crushing Darkness and Demolition by 15% (was 20%).
- Crackling Blasts now increase the critical strike damage of Surge Charge and Lightning Ball Discharge by 10% (was 30%).
- Lightning Ball damage has been reduced.
- Voltaic Slit now consumes 20 Strength (was 25). Damage dealt has been reduced to reflect the decrease in cost.
- Growing Darkness now increases damage dealt by Dark Charge Discharge and Wither by 30% (was 50%).
- Firestorm damage reduced.
- Prototype weapon systems now increase the critical bonus of Searing Fist, Line Shot, Magnetic Blast, Retractable Blade, Thermal Detonator, and Energy Burst by 10% (was 30%) . All additional effects remain unchanged.
- Imperial Assassin now increases critical damage dealt by Ambush, Penetrating Breaths, Continuity, Sniping, and Knockdown by 10% (was 30%).
- Penetrating breath damage has been reduced.
- Experimental Explosions now increase critical damage dealt by Explosive Probe, Interrogation Probe, Electromagnetic Blast, and all AoE effects by 10% (was 30%).
- Explosive Engineering now increases damage dealt by Explosive Probe, Cluster Bombs, Cluster Grenade, Plasma Probe, and Orbital Strike by 10% (was 15%).
- Terrain Command now increases the critical strike chance of your AoE attacks by 10% (was 15%).
- The series of shots no longer benefits from the effects of cutting. All additional effects remain unchanged.
- Corrosive Assault no longer benefits from the effects of mowing.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Addressed an issue where Single Player Missions in multiple Flashpoints would not sync properly with player level.
- Faulty Interrogation Droids in Single-player Korriban Raid are now leveled appropriately.
- Reduced damage dealt by Dark Soverus and Commander Jensyn's double saber throw in Raid Korriban on Hard Difficulty.
- Players are now synced at level 11 instead of level 10 in the Black Talon and Esseles.
- Ortuno now correctly applies the "Aqueous Field" debuff in the Manaan Depths hard mode.
- The Feast buff now correctly applies increased damage to Bonebreaker in Karagga Palace.
- Putrid Shaclaw's Toxic Saliva ability now deals less damage on The Lost Island on hard difficulty.
- The health of Kyramla Gemas'rugam and the Mandalorian Bounty Hunter in Bloody Hunt has been reduced.
- Mentor now has the correct health points in Directive 7 in single player.
- The health of the Eradicator SV-3 in The Red Reaper in Tactical Mode has been increased to match the rest of the Flashpoint.
- The difficulty level of the final defenders of all Star Fortress shield bunkers has been increased.
- Players will no longer see two Shuttles spawn on top of each other at the start of Incursion on Korriban.
Objects + Economy
- Fixed an issue that caused Equipment to no longer lose durability.
- All event decorations are now tied on picking up.
- The following Start at Level 60 weapon stats and names have been corrected:
- Veteran Duelist Saber Staff becomes Veteran Force Lord's Saber Staff for Assassins / Shadows DPS.
- The Veteran Force Lord's Saber Staff becomes the Veteran Duelist Saber Staff for Assassins / Shadows tank.
- Veteran Bulwark Lightsaber becomes Veteran Paster Lightsaber for DPS Ravagers / Guardians.
- The Veteran Paster's Lightsaber becomes the Veteran Bulwark Lightsaber for the Ravagers / Guardians tank.
- The Veteran Demolitionist Blaster Rifle becomes the Veteran Sight Blaster Rifle for Secret Agents DPS.
- The Veteran Boltblaster Blaster Pistol becomes the Veteran Medical Tech Blaster Pistol for Healing Mercenaries.
- The Veteran Boltblaster Blaster Pistol becomes the Veteran Demolitionist Blaster Rifle for Tank Specialists.
- The following stims will no longer be removed when you die:
- Versatile Advanced Combat Stim
- Versatile Advanced Field Technician Stim
- Versatile advanced bio-top stimulus
- Advanced Experimental Versatile Stim
- Versatile, advanced hyper-battle stimulus
- Advanced exotech versatile stimulus
- Advanced versatile nano-infused steam
- The Endogenous Slave, Flaming Skull Statue, and Dread Altar decorations can no longer be picked up in The Dread Palace, they are now available in The Dread Fortress.
- Dread Palace loot has been redistributed:
- The Dread Council on hard difficulty 8 players now grants a chest equipment token.
- In 16 player story mode and 16 player hard mode, Dreadmaster Bestia now grants an Armband token.
- In 16 player story mode, Dreadmaster Calphayus now grants one head armor slot.
- Dreadmaster Calphayus will now drop gear with the correct item level.
- Ordinary Data Crystals are less often obtained in Tactical Flashpoints:
- The first boss now grants 2 crystals.
- The second boss now grants 2 crystals.
- The last boss now grants 4 crystals.
- Bonus bosses now grant 4 crystals.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in different classes getting unusable loot in Tactical Flashpoints.
- Star Fortress droids and creatures now only require a skill level of 450 to collect materials.
- Level 6 archaeological deposits no longer appear on Makeb, and have been replaced with level 7 archaeological deposits.
- Fixed typos in the names of Zakuul's Weapon Showcase and Weapon Locker decorations for shields and staffs.
- The following items no longer require permission to equip artifacts:
- Beginner's Body Armor
- Beginner's boots
- Beginner's Bracers
- Beginner's gaiters
- Beginner's Gauntlets
- Beginner helmet
- Insider's Secondary Saber
- Scout's Vibrating Knife
- Beginner's Secondary Blaster
- Scout cartridge rifle
- Beginner belt
- Beginner generator
- Beginner's Shield
- The Dried Ice Scraper Blueprint can now only be found on Hoth or Ilum, and the chances of obtaining it have been reduced.
Missions + NPCs
- The rewards for all class missions that take place on multiple planets have been updated.
- Fixed an issue where Weekly Missions on Makeb did not advance the Basic Equipment mission. This fix will reset "Basic Gear" missions.
- Fixed an issue where Ziost's storyline would not progress after the "Monolith" mission.
- Addressed an issue where the Imperial Agent mission "The Cult of Ki Sazen" could not be completed after talking to Lokin.
- Corrected the potency of Treek's healing power, Cure Fektur, resulting in a more balanced amount of healing.
- Correct text and lip sync have been applied to Lieutenant Pierce's recruiting mission.
- The names of the members of the Black Sun near the Nar Shaddaa Star Fortress now appear in spanish and German clients.
- An NPC in Chapter 7 is now correctly marked as a Nautolan.
- Mission requirements for several conversations with Bounty Hunter partners have been fixed.
- Imperial Agents now receive the correct mission rewards for the "Dark Conference" mission.
- The mission on Balmorra "The Secret of Cave 52" now offers Specialists tank items.
- The following missions on Ilum now have the correct rewards: Operation Shattering Storm, The Noose Tightens, Signal Interruption, Fair Combat.
- Sith Warriors now receive a tank shield during the "The Transporter" mission.
- Tank classes now receive Tank Relics during the "Storm Protection" mission on Makeb.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Bounty Hunt event missions not scaling to player level.
- It is no longer possible to leave the Founder on the escape pod during the Bounty Hunter missions "Dazzling Rise" and "Some Just Deserve to Die".
- Addressed an issue where a player could get stuck during Chapter 7 if they logged out during a specific mission stage.
- It is no longer possible to obtain Veeroa Denz as a follower without completing the prerequisite mission.
- It is no longer possible to obtain Khem Val as a Supporter without completing the prerequisite mission.
- It is no longer possible to obtain Vette as a Supporter without completing the prerequisite mission.
- It is no longer possible to obtain Ashara Zavros as a follower without completing the prerequisite mission.
- The Sith Inquisitor mission "Test" now correctly displays the story mission icon and purple text.
- Force Barrier now resists Arcann's Lightning Storm.
- HK-51 and the Probe Droid now have the healing and damage display in their tooltips.
- Players starting the Shadow of Revan mission suite on their starship will now see their companions react more specifically to their relationship status.
- The long names of mission terminals are no longer broken into spanish and German.
- The missing subtitles in the chapters of Knights of the Fallen Empire are now present in spanish and German.
- By completing The Red Reaper on Hard difficulty, you now get the correct reward points for the corresponding Conquest Objectives.
- Partners in the tank role no longer interrupt the channeled powers of NPCs and players.
- All Galactic Starfighter Daily and Weekly PvP Missions now grant experience based on character level.
- The following Directive 7 missions now have rewards for players level 61-65:
- Immediate revenge
- Violent uprising
- Now that all the enemies in the galaxy know it shouldn't be done, Treek has stopped saying "You underestimate me!" shouting.
- Plague Horn, the reek infected with Rakghoul Disease on Tatooine, now decreases player accuracy with each Roar.
- The number of Gormak Techno-Masters required to complete the bonus mission "Cyber-cleaning" during the mission "[Heroic 2+] Cyber-Mercenaries" has been increased from 30 to 15.
- The mission "[Heroic 2+] Find and Rescue" is now repeatable on a weekly and non-daily basis.
- The Republic mission on Alderaan "Overwhelming Evidence" now grants 5 Ordinary Data Crystals.
- The following Flashpoints have been added to the "[Weekly] Tactical Flashpoints" mission. This will reset the mission:
- Taral v
- Boarding crew
- Maelstrom Prison
- The foundry
- Directive 7
- The battle for Ilum
- The False Emperor
- Kuat Shipyards
- The Heroic Weekly Voss Mission is available again. The delivery step has been removed, it can now be performed in the field. This change will reset mission progress.
- The Alliance mission "A Kind Old Monster" now displays an appropriate error message if players attempt to deploy a probe in the wrong location.
- The bonus mission on Tatooine "Fall of the Sandmen" adjusts its level and rewards correctly.
- The "Basic Gear" mission line now correctly grants regular data crystals when completed.