Station Martel is SWTOR's second contentious area. An armed group has taken control of a mobile station, and you are being sent to retrieve it.
Appeared with update 2.0, Hard mode is currently available at level 55.
To start it, please go to the area "Departure of missions => Hangar of the transport vessel" of the Imperial fleet or the Republic, a holoterminal awaits you there to brief you. Dark Malgus (Empire) or Shan villages (Republic) will explain to you that a republic mobile station has been captured by Advozse hegemony. The motivations of your Empire / Republic leaders being different, we still have the following objective: destroy the Martel Station so that it does not become a threat. Let's go for the adventure!
Like all Level 55 Flashpoints in Hard mode, a bonus boss awaits you. For this, a simple mission:
- Defeat enemies / 80
Point of view : /
- Mining beam: A channeled beam that does more and more damage, to be interrupted to avoid unnecessary death. In Hard mode, you cannot interrupt this spell, which places accumulations of debuff on the Tank, which must be dispelled after 4 or 5.
- Demolition drone: At all thirds of its health, it will spawn small drones in an increasing and regular manner which will roam the room then explode a few seconds later, to be avoided. You will quickly be overwhelmed at the end of the fight, slam everything you have to finish off the boss.
Bonus Boss: Asteroid Beast
To make this bonus boss appear, it is necessary to first eliminate 80 enemies in the ZL. Search every corner, it shouldn't be a problem. Once you get to the console in the hangar, click on it to reveal the bug.
Point of view : 687 189
- Rampage: The Beast's only ability, which is to strike the ground and stun anyone nearby for a few seconds. The Healer must therefore be careful to avoid leaving a low player healthy.
Two possible techniques: the ranged DPS can be put to the maximum of their range (25/30 meters, 35 for the FT / Sniper) in order to avoid the stun. But after his Rampage, the boss resets his aggro, and therefore risks attacking DPS. Second solution, if the Healer feels the courage (especially if it is a Scholar), the whole group gathers at the feet of the boss.
Once the boss is defeated, continue your progress until the next "Checkpoint" where the second boss awaits you.
Vorgan le Volcan & Cie
Vorgan's Hit Points : 153 832 pv
Gjonf Surgeon hit points : 153 832 pv
Hit Points of 2R-CH "Torch" : 153 832 pv
- Vorgan is a basic melee, he doesn't do anything special
- "Torch" is as its name suggests a fiery droid, it will attract you to it and cast a flamethrower, move away quickly
- Gjonf is a healer, he will occasionally drop kolto packs on the ground (green heal zone that heals his allies)
Vorgan can shield himself or one of his allies. If either droid has the shield, focus on Vorgan. If Vorgan has it, take care of a droid. Preferably the same for both DPS in order to bring it down faster. The most practical is to start with the Torch, which can hurt quite a bit with its flames. Do not hesitate to use the targets on the enemies.
Once our friends are defeated, use the security console to deactivate the Section Zero lock, you will also have the choice between overloading the energy pipes or deactivating them. The consequences don't affect what happens next, you just collect a few alignment points. Finally continue your progress until the final boss.
Point of view : 917 050 days
- Burst shot: "Barrage" type shot that you can avoid by passing behind the boss (or interrupting him)
- Call for Reinforcements: Calls on 2 advozse Column Breakers in combat, to kill quickly before they kill the Healer. It is possible to throw them into the void as soon as they arrive.
- He also throws proximity grenades in the room, blue at first, then red. Don't stay in it.
Hard mode: The Tank must place it back to the console (as in the picture). The boss indeed launches a cone attack. DPS and Healers are placed on either side.
Kreshan will regularly throw the Tank. To avoid getting too far away, he can position himself in the direction of one of the entrance walls, without hindering the others with the cone attack.
Once the boss is defeated, destroy the Martel Station and return to the holoterminal for a debriefing with your "Boss". The contentious area is over.